Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help

Discussion on Help within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/13/2015, 16:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalu87 View Post
Legit win7 i dont have i use on my pc one version of windows craked so if u look for one full legit u find only at store with E to buy...
can you give me the cracked one then?
Old 09/13/2015, 19:20   #17

Ok download VMware Workstation 11.0.0 and enter this serial for reg 1F04Z-6D111-7Z029-AV0Q4-3AEH8 after that i think u have uttorent on ur pc download this win7.iso is winrar arhieved after u exctract there is 1 torrent double click and downlaod with uttorent or bitcomet what u have on ur pc after u instal vmware and u have win7 iso on ur pc keep doing exact what that video show u and when win7 ask for serial number just uncheck activate automaticly and dont write nothing at serial number on win7 when instalation is over ul see one cdm windows stay for like 50sec and will autoactivate.
Now u have all what u need i wait to see if u succed.
Sry for bad unpload now i edited u have win7 iso torrent to download.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Windows.7.Ultimate.rar (18.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 09/14/2015, 01:12   #18

Quote:
Ok download VMware Workstation 11.0.0 and enter this serial for reg 1F04Z-6D111-7Z029-AV0Q4-3AEH8 after that i think u have uttorent on ur pc download this win7.iso is winrar arhieved after u exctract there is 1 torrent double click and downlaod with uttorent or bitcomet what u have on ur pc after u instal vmware and u have win7 iso on ur pc keep doing exact what that video show u and when win7 ask for serial number just uncheck activate automaticly and dont write nothing at serial number on win7 when instalation is over ul see one cdm windows stay for like 50sec and will autoactivate.
Now u have all what u need i wait to see if u succed.
Sry for bad unpload now i edited u have win7 iso torrent to download.
thanks but lastly i couldnt find the vmx file to edit with notepad i look all around it is not there and i follow all the step.

i finally make it dual client but the vmware is lagging is there anyway to solve this?
Old 09/14/2015, 06:54   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakahashi View Post
thanks but lastly i couldnt find the vmx file to edit with notepad i look all around it is not there and i follow all the step.

i finally make it dual client but the vmware is lagging is there anyway to solve this?
I told u u can edit that with notepad only if u shutdown windows from vmware and abaout lagg what rig u have whats perform from ur pc?

U made that right click on my computer propriet visual and select best performance?
Old 09/16/2015, 05:52   #20

Quote:
I told u u can edit that with notepad only if u shutdown windows from vmware and abaout lagg what rig u have whats perform from ur pc?

U made that right click on my computer propriet visual and select best performance?
yes i selected best performance.
Old 09/16/2015, 09:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakahashi View Post
yes i selected best performance.
Lag can come from weak pc or weak internet conexion
I can open 3x in vmware and 0 lag my pc is i5 4460+8gb ram and 100mb internet conexion