Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HunGames error when starting...

Discussion on HunGames error when starting... within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HunGames error when starting...

Hi all.
I'm coming here because I got no response on Hungames forum/ticket support... I wish that someone can help me ;A;

The thing is...
I've just installed the game, but everytime I run the launcher and press Start, the client opens.

1. A video starts... when finished/cancelled...
2. Some text boxes appears saying this (in this order):
1. GXD(ERROR) -- [INVALID_VERTEX_SHADER_VERSION]
2. TwelveSky2 -- [Error:TW2AddIn::mGXD.Init(3)]
3. TwelveSky2 -- [Error::ApplicationInit()]
3. After I accept the three of them, the client reminds in a black screen, nothing else happens and I have to close it using Task Manager.

I've never had this problem with any other game, and I can play other versions of TS2 with no problems, so I was wondering if you guys can help me. My DirectX is up to the date, my graphic card is not that good, but as I said, I had no problems with that before.

In the HG forums some players said to change resolutions, but for window mode I only get ONE resolution, fullscreen I get TWO. Tried all of them, didn't worked. Tried changing my desktop resolution, didn't worked. Tried editing Options.INI, didn't worked either.

Hope you can help me.
Thanks!
Old 02/04/2015, 13:54   #2

Most common cause is that your graphics card drivers are not up to date.
Old 03/03/2015, 06:48   #3

i have the same case. updated all drivers and directx, even changed the resolutions as suggested by others. none of them worked
Old 03/03/2015, 13:11   #4

"GXD(ERROR) -- [INVALID_VERTEX_SHADER_VERSION]"

your graphics card/ship doesn't support the shader veersion of the new 12sky2.5
i get this on my netbook.

might be able to provide more help if you actually listed your graphics chip model.
Old 03/04/2015, 20:25   #5

sad mine's mGXD.Init 11 and ApplicationInit, havent found any working solutions..
Old 03/11/2015, 00:53   #6

facepalm , thats right
Old 03/12/2015, 18:34   #7

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleitl View Post
facepalm , thats right
u made this account only to say facepalm?