Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A couple problems

Discussion on A couple problems within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, after doing some research I've finally figured out a few things with these addresses and whatnot. Although, I'm still having a few problems.

1: Using *** mode, I still get disconnected after 15 seconds. How do I stop this?

2: I've found the attack speed address, but it doesn't seem to be doing what it should be properly. For example: My attack speed DOES speed up, but I see other hackers and botters hitting monsters so much faster than me. It's like their speed is set to 900, working without the hit lag. If I set anything passed 150 I get the lag. How can I be able to hit as fast as the people I see botting? (I'm sure you guys see them too.)

3: How do I enable godmode inside caves? I see noobs hitting mobs 100x faster than me, with about 10 mobs surrounding them and they're not getting hit. Can anyone help me get this working?

Thanks to all those who answer and help.

26 views and not ONE *** **** reply to help me out? *** ****... I was planning on helping everyone out by giving out the some new addresses too.. Regardless of how helpful you are I'm still going to do it, but screw all of you that didn't help. Out of all those 26 people i'm sure at least ONE of you knew you could help me, but still decided not to. Well screw you.
Old 09/27/2009, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
You expect a reply in 26 views? Anyways,

1. You figure it out. We showed you how to get normal godmode up and running, and we expect people to learn how to get it working for themselves.

2. They are most likely Chinese gold farmers. They do server-sided hacks, like increased damage/defense/range; the works. They can increase attack speed higher than it can be changed in the attack speed skill as well.

3. Chinese gold farmers again.

/Reported for flames and double post.
Old 09/29/2009, 15:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
You expect a reply in 26 views? Anyways,

1. You figure it out. We showed you how to get normal godmode up and running, and we expect people to learn how to get it working for themselves.

2. They are most likely Chinese gold farmers. They do server-sided hacks, like increased damage/defense/range; the works. They can increase attack speed higher than it can be changed in the attack speed skill as well.

3. Chinese gold farmers again.

/Reported for flames and double post.
I got hacks that increase damage/defense/range but im not Chinese