Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Too The Stupid Noobs

Discussion on Too The Stupid Noobs within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Too The Stupid Noobs

stop asking everyone to get this and get that. if u cant use these progs like u have some sence then it will not be here for u to use .u people make it hard for the coders. they spend alot of time and have put out alot of public info. then u get caught speed hacking and cry i got banned then it has to start all over so when the progs u have been using r no longer here just look in the mirror and say ur stupid .peace have fun ........

damm people use ur heads :r tfm::rtf m: :r tfm:
Old 08/28/2009, 17:31   #2

You can't blame it solely on the people getting caught using it. Some of the blame falls on the person releasing the cheat publicly. If you give somebody a gun they will probably shoot it.... some of the blame falls on you if somebody gets killed.

Keep the cheats in your own circle and everything will be fine.
Old 08/28/2009, 17:35   #3

I know how it feels...
Old 08/28/2009, 18:07   #4

what i am here say is right...if your stupid enough to get ban then quit complaining to everyone else because it's not our fault you got ban it because your too stupid enough to hack in town or while there people around...One thing everyone know hacking any online game = get your account ban wait not everyone knows that because there stupid people coming back saying their account got ban....
Old 08/28/2009, 18:10   #5

the point im making is to the people who come in this forum and cry about ,,oh i got banned or get me this or get me that ,,then when they are helped cry oh i got banned using ur prog because they use it in a stupid way so if this apply's to then read the post again and yes i do blame it on the people who use what they learn in stupid way. because this forum for the most part is public,

@Docto dont worry im sure u wont be in any circle that gives hacks lmao noob
Old 08/28/2009, 23:51   #6

you guys talk too much, if any hack user got banned, and go up here crying for help. Just ignore them. There aint any discussion over this though.

From the beginning of all online game. Cheat = Ban.
Old 08/28/2009, 23:54   #7

guys, might wana chill with the flames, before shouter uses his Warn Hammer
Old 08/29/2009, 00:29   #8

elite*gold: 20
Infraction hammer!

Almost as cool as the ban hammer. <.<
Old 08/29/2009, 01:19   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
hmm im still relaxed, but if it goes more this way infractions will fall from hell and not even for ppl over 20 posts.

so keep the section clean from flames/blames/idiotic threads.. etc

thx

best regards
Old 08/29/2009, 16:12   #10

I_am_here, I don't need anybody to give me any hacks. Nor do I care if people get banned for using them. Your post just implied that you gave some people a hack that they asked for and when they got banned they complained. Then you posted your tantrum complaint about other people complaining (irony).

So I posted to say blame yourself for giving people something that you wanted to keep. Your fault.... next time keep it tucked.

Hate me now.
Old 08/30/2009, 00:01   #11

lmao @ Docto anyone who knows me knows i dont give anything out
so try again
Old 08/30/2009, 02:23   #12

elite*gold: 20

Just gotta prove you wrong. *Blinks*
Old 08/31/2009, 02:51   #13

IF your using these forums, or any cheating/hacking forum, you should already know, that if and when you download these tutorials, trainners, etc, that it is at your OWN DISCRETION. The authors of the release are in no way responsible for your irradications whilst IN GAME. if you get banned here are some simple instructions:

1. your noob for getting spotted in the first place
2. go to hotmail - create a noob account.
3. go to your game website - create a noob account.
4. name your character - beencaught12manytimes
5. play legit - cuz you hurt the rest of this community.
6. get your forum account banned on purpose so you dont ruin any one else's fun.
7. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, have FUN!

if you cant follow these simple rules and standards, then just dont bother trying to cheat a game.