Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01

Discussion on [R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: How do you like Strikeraid's AIO v3?
It's Perfect! I love it! 52 59.09%
It's good, but it could be better. 24 27.27%
Needs work. 7 7.95%
It's horrible. Try again Mr. Apprentice Coder. 5 5.68%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
[R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01

Strikeraid's AIO v3

UPDATE: Fixed Autopill for my Level 1 Status people. It now pots to 100%. Sorry about that. Only my level 1 status people should download that fix. But if you want to, go ahead and download it. lol.

Keeping the v3 as the name even though it is at v3.01. MAYN and Aeria ONLY!

Changelog v3.01:

-Address system has been updated. (No details needed here)
-Implemented extra features for myself that will help the community. (Same)
-Autorevive and Revive have changed animations to a "sit-up" animation to prevent freezing of character. (It was either the "sit-up" animation or the old one where there's an aura around you...)
-Buffs have been abbreviated. Figure out what your buff is using logical analysis... LOL
-Zoom hack will reset to normal state when de-activated.
-Activating custom loot will reset zoom to normal state because looter has a hard time with zooming out too far or too close.
-Level 0 (public version), Level 1, and Level 2 status optimized.
-Run fun taken out for MAYN.
-Custom buff taken out.
-Seconds between loot completely taken out.
-Disable button now de-activates custom looter.
-Might be more, but I'm forgetful.

Read this part please!

If you haven't read this already, you should read it now:

Everyone who is using this AIO, please use it wisely and respect my decision to make it limited. For those who have received level 1 status or higher, please do not distribute it to friends, family, or random people you don't know in the forums. Don't get caught either. People who catch you may force you to give them the AIO or the link to this site. They will threaten to ban you. Be smart please.

Level 1 Status:

Hadez99
Stormzz
tobinh
emofishcake
I am here
itachi1
Makube-x4
stranger1981
XiaoBao
bakcil
botmasterek
ceh430
darc01
jsimacek
seng2003
protime1
BoomBlast (cuz he spams me on msn) (that was a joke, don't spam me)
kokoiv
codetarded

Level 2 Status:

blade3000
krzy305
zacko7
ChaoticJapan
fkdish

DO NOT PESTER/BOTHER/PM THESE PEOPLE FOR THE AIO!

Those who are on the list may PM me for instructions. Those who wish to get on the level 1 list will follow instructions below. (and no. it isn't some instant thing you have to do. it takes time to earn my trust.)
Those who are level 1 and wish to be level 2, look at fkdish. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Congratulations to those who made the cut. I went to all my old threads and looked at all the people who gave me thanks. I checked all your posts and looked for feedback, helpful posts, number of posts, etc. I only check TS2 posts so if you have been helpful in the forums in another section, post here for me to verify and I'll get you in level 1 status. Less than 20 posts will be automatically ignored. Spam posts or repeating what others say doesn't count as being helpful so don't try to get in level 1.

Don't even ask for level 2.

Those who did not make the cut and want to try and get into level 1 status may do the following:
-If you've used one of my old releases, give me a detailed report about it. Basically, give me details about how it worked for you and what I could do better or if it works as good as it should be.
-Contribute in the forums more often and provide helpful/useful posts.
-May sound harsh, but stop posting addresses. Why? Because too many people are misusing the hacks. And it isn't fair for the ones that use it wisely. (hmm ironic... fair hahah)

Note: If you don't take the time to provide feedback, be responsible, or be helpful then why should others take the time to help the community? Think about it. Language shouldn't be a barrier, if it is... just try your best to get the message across.

EDIT: Don't PM me for access.
EDIT2: Those who receive the program. I trust you not to misuse it or give it out to those that didn't receive level 1 status.
Level 0 Status (Public):
-Max of 100 move speed, max of 25 attack speed, 1 buff, 60% autopill.
Level 1 Status:
-Everything except autorevive, exit on death, see player lvls.
Level 2 Status:
-Everything except experimental stuff. (still in the works)

Press Thanks because I gave up trying to own mecha akuma to update this. LOL.
Thanks
59 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
haha i just dont like forums much so i spam him on msn >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 21:45   #3

Can't believe you just quoted that whole wall of text.. lol.

EDIT: PMs will be sent out later today. Busy right now. Won't be here to read msgs.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 21:56   #4

umm.. how do u get a level one status just wondering xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 21:58   #5

Its in there somewhere. I think in the quote. But I don't think 1 posts are illegible. No offense to your character. Its just being cautious.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 22:00   #6

ah, kk thx for replying anyway lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 22:01   #7

thank you very much for this release!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 22:02   #8

Strike are u there? im lvl 1 on u but the link here is public. Where can i get the 1 for lvl 1?

Edit:Oh so we will be getting from your pm well ill just wait for that take your time dude. thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 22:04   #9

haha. i'm guessing you didn't read that wall of text up there that i posted.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 22:05   #10

hmm, the one for the public seems fine :P, no problems yet just that you can't really grind with the auto pill >.> if u get deadlied by a monster ur done for lmao xD everything else is fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 22:08   #11

Woot. I did but i didnt notice it from here "DO NOT PESTER/BOTHER/PM THESE PEOPLE FOR THE AIO!

Those who are on the list may PM me for instructions. Those who wish to get on the level 1 list will follow instructions below. (and no. it isn't some instant thing you have to do. it takes time to earn my trust.)
Those who are level 1 and wish to be level 2, look at fkdish. LOL."

Edit:Lol. Tried the public almost everything dont work for me >.<
The pet feeder,AoE and spam loot works. Lol!
Old 08/27/2009, 22:09   #12

I dunno. ahahah. My friend suggests using 30% pills when using 60% autopills, should prevent deadly kills. Dunno about 2 deadlys in a row though. hahah. revive button i guess. too bad for the exp.

well, i'll be off now. PMs will be coming after i return.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 22:15   #13

Thank bro gonna try it out and come back to vote..
Old 08/27/2009, 22:20   #14

xD cya striker :O

mayb ill get a level one status in a year or two lmao :hands down:
Old 08/27/2009, 22:28   #15

Striker Got a present for you *cough* auto update addy *Cough* and *Cough* Cool GUI *cough* "ehh also you should add a database so level one can login w/ PW: Guest, UN: Guest (Or Wtever) Level 1 use a Unique Login, Level two use a unique login, Ehh didnt PM you becuase to lazy to clear my inbox