Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB r12 Tiger in ts2 Mayn

Discussion on WTB r12 Tiger in ts2 Mayn within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB r12 Tiger in ts2 Mayn

Title says it all message me lookin for a R12 in ts2 mayn must have WG its all im lookin for it can have 0 elixers 0 palace rank and no title i just need the char
OR i can trade my TS1 Korea capped elix m33 jinong with complete cs 12 120% gold elite set has all skills except wg(still incredibly hard to find) the char is worth 800won but ill trade it for a ts2 r12 with good items... i got a m33 fujin ill trade for a empty r12 lookin for only Tiger or Tiger/sky message me
Old 02/26/2014, 20:35   #2

Yeah. Your TS1 account is most likely banned, like most foreign accounts.
Old 02/26/2014, 20:42   #3

Lol well if that was the case i wouldnt of posted this... If anyone wants to see the char they can skype me and ill share screens with you ^^.. and Mr Troy if your just gonna hop on my post to try n put it down next time just skip over it if u arent looking to deal ty
Old 02/27/2014, 14:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie92 View Post
Lol well if that was the case i wouldnt of posted this... If anyone wants to see the char they can skype me and ill share screens with you ^^.. and Mr Troy if your just gonna hop on my post to try n put it down next time just skip over it if u arent looking to deal ty

protecting urself, like all scamors.
Old 02/27/2014, 18:41   #5

Scammer Don`t trust that idiot kid.
Old 02/28/2014, 04:59   #6

lmao darkestwrath ima scammer? when u wanted me to go first and i said no lets get a middle man but u refused it? so how do i sound like a scammer? and protecting myself i simply said if you dont believe that i have it i will share my skype screen so you can see me playing on it... if your gonna come on here and post idiotic comments just do yourself a favor a skip over the post...Im not forcing any of you to buy anything so idk what you have up your *****... what ever it is pull it out and leave my post alone haha... For anyone who doesnt trust me ill get a middle man cuz unlike you people im not an absolute idiot... Darkestwrath your mad cuz i wouldnt give you my account info first.... i got a wlc so i dont want yours and im definately not gonna give you my info first... and idiot kid?? As everyone can see you are the one acting childish... you just make yourself seem dumber and dumber daily i ended deal with you so why do you continue to pursue me? im simply not going to give you my account information first nor do i want you to give me your items first which is why i said LETS GET A MIDDLE MAN!! theres plenty of middle men that are trusted on this website so do me a favor and delete your post ^^

And i didnt steal anything nor scamm any of u so dont brand me as such without the proper information idiots... You people need to grow up
Old 02/28/2014, 13:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie92 View Post
lmao darkestwrath ima scammer? when u wanted me to go first and i said no lets get a middle man but u refused it? so how do i sound like a scammer? and protecting myself i simply said if you dont believe that i have it i will share my skype screen so you can see me playing on it... if your gonna come on here and post idiotic comments just do yourself a favor a skip over the post...Im not forcing any of you to buy anything so idk what you have up your *****... what ever it is pull it out and leave my post alone haha... For anyone who doesnt trust me ill get a middle man cuz unlike you people im not an absolute idiot... Darkestwrath your mad cuz i wouldnt give you my account info first.... i got a wlc so i dont want yours and im definately not gonna give you my info first... and idiot kid?? As everyone can see you are the one acting childish... you just make yourself seem dumber and dumber daily i ended deal with you so why do you continue to pursue me? im simply not going to give you my account information first nor do i want you to give me your items first which is why i said LETS GET A MIDDLE MAN!! theres plenty of middle men that are trusted on this website so do me a favor and delete your post ^^

And i didnt steal anything nor scamm any of u so dont brand me as such without the proper information idiots... You people need to grow up

Ok scammer.
Old 02/28/2014, 14:13   #8

He's not a scammer, he only obtained his account through hacks, which alot of you might think is unfair so do I, but well yea this forum had more of those issues before. People made alot of money out of the CP hack etc. You can hate all you want but it won't stop him from selling it. I think if someone wants to buy it ,the buyer is well aware of the risks of getting banned on that account when bought.
tbh I don't think anyone wants to trade with you due to the high risk of getting banned on that account. A r12 on mayngames is worth way more than your account atm.
Old 03/01/2014, 01:59   #9

Scammer,
Request ban pl0x.
Old 03/01/2014, 03:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoikok View Post
Scammer,
Request ban pl0x.
Did he scam you?
If yes: show us proofs
If not: Leave this thread.

Either way leave this thread, if you want to get him banned you should report him. Btw this whole thread should be in trading section just as a few other threads.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2014, 07:28   #11

People and their studity trynna start somethin without reason smh ima just ignore this let the kids continue but thnx Almar atleast someone knows how to act like an adult
Old 03/01/2014, 08:37   #12

Hi scammer Guys don`t trust that kid, he's a fking scammer. Just scammed my empy with his stupid middle man.
Old 03/01/2014, 14:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestwrath View Post
Hi scammer Guys don`t trust that kid, he's a fking scammer. Just scammed my empy with his stupid middle man.
As I said before if you got scammed report it (But according to your posts and date of creation I doubt that, but ahwell I won't judge..). Oh and when using a middleman always use the elitepvpers middleman+ blackmarket trade system. It is much more reliable.

Anyways next time you're going to acuse him of scamming make sure that you can get infracted for acusing someone, I got infracted in the past just because I acused someone of scamming (He scammed me but no one believed me).

I highly advice using a elitepvpers middleman with this guy if you're going to trade with him.
Middlemen can be found here:

Always trade through blackmarket system because then you're able to check if the middleman is not a copycat and you'll get positive feedback from the other trade afterwards.
You can trade through blackmarket here:

I'll make a tutorial if needed.
Old 03/01/2014, 14:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Did he scam you?
If yes: show us proofs
If not: Leave this thread.

Either way leave this thread, if you want to get him banned you should report him. Btw this whole thread should be in trading section just as a few other threads.

Ur a scammer also,
Request ban.
Old 03/01/2014, 15:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoikok View Post
Ur a scammer also,
Request ban.
So everyone who is against you is a scammer?
I never even traded with you, I wouldn't either since I would never trust you.
Keep on living in your imaginary world.