Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strikeraid's AIO v3

Discussion on Strikeraid's AIO v3 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/24/2009, 06:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
not auto revive i mean just by pressing f2 ...and hmm the seconds between attack works nice in your v2...i like it why didnt u add that in your v3?
Old 08/24/2009, 06:24   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
It would stop all other functions while waiting for the next aoe attack. I didn't think people would like their autopills to turn off for 1 sec+ lol.
Old 08/24/2009, 06:31   #18

haha nice....i guess you must have figure some way to auto pill when you die for the use of auto revive? let say if you die then auto pill will stop work unless you add a little bit of health to the health bar for auto pill to work...i mean it would be great after you die and use revive then auto pill kick in auto...but i guess it doesnt work that way....gtg somewhere so i'll test some more later on tonight or tomorrow morning and let you know..i added you on msn as well..
Old 08/24/2009, 06:34   #19

yea. autorevive requires autopill to be activated to work. It automaticallys pots after you revive and resumes aoe'ing and everything. Though, I haven't personally used it in any of my real tests. I just tested it once to see if it would pot after reviving. It worked. hahah. Can't really test anything that has to do with dying if i don't die right?
Old 08/24/2009, 06:39   #20

haha yea true...
Old 08/24/2009, 07:26   #21

hi strikeraid can you send it to me aiov3 maybe if i have time i will decode some more here certified programmer
Old 08/24/2009, 10:07   #22

Well I tested it for about 24 levels and I'm impressed.

One thing that threw me off and I'm dumb for doing it. I accidently un-minimized the chat and the auto-loot went nuts trying to pick up the text. LOL I had to exit out of the program in task manager because I couldn't use the mouse long enough to turn it off. So just a note to everyone DO NOT UNMINIMIZE CHAT WINDOW!

I got 2 things I'd like to see that you've probably already thought about

1. "panic button". Something that automatically shuts off all the hacks/aoe/buffs. So that if say a vgm were around or you get in a situation where something goes wrong it can be quickly shut off without having to go through the tabs and look "suspicious". I would think this would be an easy one.

2. Cut off on Map change. Just something like a check so that if checked and suddenly you change maps. [say your in MG and your time runes out, or you die. Or say you miss the bot check and get sent to Mayn Alactraz] Then it would automatically turn off all hacks including auto-pill.

I guess those are not really hack suggestion but more "accidental **** up protection". I know several people who got banned this way because they warped back to town still aoeing, or buffing or what not and auto-pill keeps them doing it untill you come back. Which could be anywhere from 20 minutes to "you got banned 3 hours ago".

BTW, Love the logo when you start up the program also. Almost makes it feel like its part of the game. lol
Old 08/24/2009, 10:32   #23

Yea, Exit on death should prevent the aoe thing in town. But like I said, its not available for everyone.

And the mouse going crazy. just alt+tab. It stops once ts2 is not the active window. made it that way. If something goes wrong, i'd just exit the aio completely. :/ not too hard to reopen. As for the turning off on mapchange. i'd need to do research for that. going on my list. haha.
Old 08/24/2009, 13:14   #24

Hey Strike I have tried to download the v3 of ur AIO like 5 times from the link u gave me but unfortunately i have not been able to get it for some reason...
it says Download in progress...
it says busy downloading a 20gig AVI file...
30min later i still have nothing in my downloads folder..
so not sure what all that is about lol could u maybe send me a different link in my PM

thanks in advance bro

x4
Old 08/24/2009, 13:26   #25

what a dork. hahah.

i'll upload somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 19:10   #26

sounds like u got something good going here, wanna say congrats =] gj strike
Old 08/24/2009, 20:00   #27

hmm i dunno why you would get ban from just AOEing because if you play in window mode and hold down your atk button and click outside of the game it'll still atk. this work for aeria but i dont know if it will work for mayn...but then if you use auto pill then it'll atk long i guess hahaa..
Old 08/24/2009, 21:32   #28

well if you have attack speed increase. I mean theyll see you speed hacking. This has happened to me before lol. Didnt get caught Aeria GMs arent very good at banning people lol. The only time ive heard some1 getting banned is when it was 2 people on the map and gm was secretly hiding. One of em hacked and got banned lol.
Old 08/24/2009, 22:57   #29

hmm i dont usually speed atk hack...i just put a dime between the key on the keyboard haha....so it's using the same speed...i do use speed atk hack but only when i kill boss and no one is around.....
Old 08/25/2009, 05:19   #30

Okay i found something, After turning on Auto AOE, Buff, Pill, Zoom Hack, Custom Loot and Spam loot and having it run for a while it works fine. But when u turn off everything except the auto buff and auto pill, zoom hack, it locks the screen in one position. Like having ctrl perma hold. The only way to unlock your screen is by enabling all hacks again.

Not a major glitch but can be annoying if your try to move between aoe spots.

Still great trainer though.