Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cover Up - Hacks.

Discussion on Cover Up - Hacks. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cover Up - Hacks.

MAYN GMs are view this thread, we all know that recently we have released to hacks to publicly accessed, we need to hide them back to ways that you either needed some hacking experience, or you need to be a contributing factor to the program and you have someone to vouce for you to use it.

This would make Logic, Typhoons work harder since they would actually have to talk about the hacking, and have knowledge to actually see the program work.

That's my 2 cents.
Old 08/20/2009, 09:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
I agree. I was in Aeria and some guy was speedhacking in the 20-29 war. He was from a different faction, but I still got his username and created a new char to talk to him. His responses were so ignorant when I told him to be smart about it.

We need to stop posting new addresses. That's a start. We have ChaoticJapan's guide, so why don't we let them do some work and get it themselves. Especially autopill. Its too available for use.

I regret helping my community by releasing such easy accessible programs and providing addresses. Irresponsible people.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/20/2009, 12:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
I agree. I was in Aeria and some guy was speedhacking in the 20-29 war. He was from a different faction, but I still got his username and created a new char to talk to him. His responses were so ignorant when I told him to be smart about it.

We need to stop posting new addresses. That's a start. We have ChaoticJapan's guide, so why don't we let them do some work and get it themselves. Especially autopill. Its too available for use.

I regret helping my community by releasing such easy accessible programs and providing addresses. Irresponsible people.
i have to met, to many not responsible people...

they use the autopotion and speed hacks for a botting and gold farming, what more, they broking completely game, this hacks should be used as a helping in game not completely taking out of it...,

like me i use auto potion just to do not have to spam on keyboard all time for a pills and risk % of experience with puting new potions on bar..., autospeed is on 20% just 10% higher from the buffer, what more i use still buffer as a cover up my self, and if i do afk its like i chat with some one or watch movie but aways have a screen uncover to see what drop or to someone do not chat to me, so i aways active in game.
Old 08/20/2009, 15:06   #4

I don't agree. I say yes to everything except not releasing autopot.

Hide the way to figure out all speedhacks...just delete it from the posts.

But autopot never hurt no one and with the guide I just released no one needs it anymore...in fact it's quite dangerous to even use the dumb thing.

So..nvm hide everything again is a good idea.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:22   #5

How about a min post of 25 to see hack threads, lol. By than we know what people are about by the time they get access to the program and see if they are "shady" or not.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:27   #6

Well, 25 isn't that much. 25 useful posts (yes, i would be glad to go through everyone's posts) would be alright.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:54   #7

oh i see hackers in wars all the time. (one myself lol) But i only increase everything by a little fraction.
Old 08/20/2009, 19:59   #8

I do too. 15 for attackspeed and 15 for runspeed. not that noticeable at all. autopills at 1 so that i have a chance to die. use big *** pots to avoid looking like a hacker.
Old 08/20/2009, 21:13   #9

well yeah giving them hacks is a bad ideea
i mean i was running in town with 20% moving speed and some lvl 10 noob was running as fast as me
you should be stupid not to notice that
oh almost forgot
i was playing on my noob lvl 13 fujin and since guans were at our spawn i always runned away before healing or anything and some noob guan was teleporting around after me
that's hax lolz i usualy don't even use anything in wars *****
Old 08/21/2009, 05:19   #10

also if hacks and progs are givin to certian people make sure they can be trusted not to post them on others sites or give them to random people ,,anyway thats my thoughts
Old 08/21/2009, 09:02   #11

I would have to agree (even though it would hurt people like me, who havnt learned much yet, but are not retarded about hacks.) Like the only hack I use is the auto pill, and Like some one else said I am always watchin it (I only grind for my pet anyway so I have to watch so he can be fed lol), its more for when I doze off and wake up and catch myself ( I hate wakin up in town)

But I seen a guy using autopilll post a sreenshot of it. Then because he thought it would keep him from gettin banned he told gm's where he got it from and even gave them the program. So I have to agree people like this do not deserve free hacks. Even at the expense of people like me that can use a little common sense
Old 08/21/2009, 09:39   #12

speed - 10
speed atk - 30 (i found it easily to vital, no idea why, and not easily to notice)
still using autopill until now, i just can't live without autopill. without autopill i feel like i need to be more active more using hand and pay attention closely to the mana bar. well even with 50% autopill of HP, i still use hand even in grinding.

agree - using hack is one easy way (can't say that hack is bad)
disagree - using speed hack running around town is for bored noob.
Old 08/21/2009, 11:35   #13

wow...people actually give strikeraid AIO to 12sky gm.....i guess some people are just plain stupid......
Old 08/21/2009, 11:38   #14

Selfish is more like it.
Old 08/21/2009, 11:41   #15

true...people these day.....well i guess your on the right track on choosing who you let it use if it keep happening..