Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Value of adresses on shortcut bars

Discussion on Value of adresses on shortcut bars within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Value of adresses on shortcut bars

Hi,

Does anyone attempt to find those addresses yet?

I've tried to get those addresses on the shortcut bars. So far I will be able to get the numbers of tablets and pills.

I've tried to get the value of skills but no succeed! Anyone have any idea how to get them?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO DB-BOT Shortcut Key
06/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi, can someone tell me if there is a shortcut key to pop-up the botmenu? Like in isrobot. Pos1 or something. Since I am using Windows 7 it does cause trouble alt+tab with the bot. It wont appear anymore! Windows xp didnīt hat this problem. Thanks alot
Vista EO Shortcut
04/20/2009 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
As most of us know there are some errors with Vista and EO's play.exe and autopatch.exe Ive edited my own shortcut (recently got Vista) so it works a lot better. Jusrt replace this shortcut with your old one IF you have Vista. give thx if you like xD or give thx for the effort xDxD
COOL SHORTCUT
09/22/2008 - Zero - 8 Replies
hey im new to zero, only playing for a couple of weeks and im not sure if everyone already knows this... but here it goes to make all robots dissapear press CTRL + tab ! this is great for market and robots re-appear when u move less lag ;)
Animus shortcut key
04/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
The button makes your animus attack your target. Now I would like to change that button to something like which is 100x more accessible to me. Can anyone tell me how or where to look for this file that I need to edit. I have looked but cant find anything legible, mostly gibberish.