Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't find Twelvesky2 on process list? (MAYN)

Discussion on Can't find Twelvesky2 on process list? (MAYN) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't find Twelvesky2 on process list? (MAYN)

If you're unable to find the process list on cheatengine, there are a few things you can do.
1. download the working exe file:
copy it into your 12sky folder, see if it works
2. After clicking on the little computer thing on the top-left of the window, click on "Window list", and it may or may not show up. (if it freezes, close it and skip to #3)
3. Click on the little computer thing again, and click on "process list (long)". It should show up SOMEWHERE in there, you should find it and a few other Twelvesky2.exe's. Choose the one on the top of the 5-6.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS TwelveSky2 MAYN a2 character!
04/14/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
TwelveSky2 WTS a2 (level 115) Character. Asking TwelveSky2 mokens or ingame money. 3k-5k mokens or 1-2bil ingame cash. Include: level 95 dragon warsitter (4th 5th light sword skills + 4th 5th marble skills) Upper Heaven Slash (6th saber skill). Inspirational strike. Thunder Crush (4th saber skil). Broken moon (6th lite skill)
TWELVESKY2 MAYN A2 CHARACTER
01/09/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling/trading my old A2 character on MAYN ts2 Info: Gender: Female Weapon: Blade Skills: Only lvl 60+ skill i have is HB =[ Name: Izuwa (may need name change, im very well known) Level: Adept 2 (A2) Gear Status: No gear Stats: I believe that the stats are pure str, with like 7k hp
How To Find Grand Chase In Process List
09/12/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
i tried to get GC in process list but i cant find it? do i have to choose it while in patcher or is there another way?
[Mayn]Cant Find twelvesky2.exe Cant edit dunmgr.des
06/18/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
hi after the latest patch i can no longer find twelvesky2.exe or edit/delete dunmgr.des any work around for this? edit: it work after i changed the file opening type to notepad
Cant Fin Twelvesky2.exe on process list?
06/16/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
nvm i searched more and found the answer to my own question , thanks anyways ^^