Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real Fly hack (not animation sh**) OWNED, Kinda

Discussion on Real Fly hack (not animation sh**) OWNED, Kinda within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/14/2010, 05:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
i hate reading and got nothing but uberness!!!!!
Old 08/14/2010, 08:37   #17

Received Thanks: 1,003
wow lame necro didoow...
This topic is way old lol.

Anyway you can fly / air walk by hacking your X Z Y who cares about what it looks like its still getting from A to B fast :P.

And vac is impossible on monsters as far as I can find out. Unless prehaps they introduce a new type of attack where you drop mine's or explosives lol but they probably wont :P. Vac might be possible another way but I cant even test that theory till i know 100% how the first 8 bytes in a packet sent to the server from the game are created. If somone works that out ill try to get it working .
Old 08/14/2010, 11:16   #18

Wow that's like a year long necro here I was reading this and thinking it was some new gloating of Trin's. Also alot of the time he might not even be the one that finds this stuff, he normally works with a team of people from his web-site that work on finding this stuff then he comes here and shows it off trying to reel people into his web-site. That's not a flame it's just the facts. And yeah he does help some people here and there with some of the more public hacks like auto-pill, which there's stuff about that all over the forums so not like that's some big deal he's leaking or something. He keeps the real stuff for his site, while also at the same time others release the same stuff for free. Whatever floats your boat I say. lolz