Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

July 21th another patch

Discussion on July 21th another patch within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
July 21th another patch

just as the topic , once again server patch, once again we need new address for autopill, speed atk and movement. Please help ! thank you
Old 07/21/2009, 12:35   #2

I'd go ingame now and find them, but if you delete the dunmgr.des the game won't start, so there's no way to open the process in CE
Old 07/21/2009, 12:41   #3

huh? i open CE, but i need new address, i still cant find address using scan (not sure how to use scan address thing)
Old 07/21/2009, 12:46   #4

look at sticky thread for Mayn posted new address!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Manual Patch] July 26, 2010 - M200 Patch Fix
07/26/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 7 Replies
Download the RAR below and extract it on your desktop then open the manual patcher. Fix: the VersionInfo.dat attached at my RAR is the file that is needed to fix the problem, just paste the VersionInfo.dat of mine to the SF folder. (you can find the SF folder by: right-click> properties> find target.) Just follow these simple instructions. If you dont trust me, dont try it.. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
[PSF]Manual Patch July 22, 2009
08/06/2009 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
This is the Manual Patch in Philippine Special Force, Im sure later it will be have a big problem to Download the manual patch in Site of PSF...:mofo: Link::pimp:PSF Manual Patch:pimp:
server patch July 14, 2009
07/14/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
all address autopot, speed atk and speed movement are patched can anyone help provide new one?
Updated Ingunz Folder July 21st Patch
07/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hey every one I so alot of people were having trouble updating and stuff so i uploaded the folder for u guys juss click gunzlauncher and enjoy. New stuff added for this patch are the music, Round limit is 100 now and 70. You can play a tdm with 100 rounds crazy right lol. Some 1 said u can buy prems idk not sure didnt check owell enjoy and have fun sorry for the delay my comp is being gay. And if u cant download from sendspace well then sorry only uploading 1 link. ...