Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIT - Help (Loot Scrpit)

Discussion on AutoIT - Help (Loot Scrpit) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/23/2009, 00:28   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
WTF? gosh **** it lol. aeria doesn't have dunmgr.des blocking the process? freaking lucky... hahaha.
Old 07/23/2009, 02:18   #32

elite*gold: 0
Yep, having bots is easier lol and using adresses haha
Old 07/23/2009, 16:27   #33

elite*gold: 0
Ok, Am having a problem while my script spams AoE, it won't let me rebuff neither of my buff skills because the AoE spam rate overlaps the rebuff key's, is there any way to FORCE the aoe spam key to stop and let it rebuff when my buff is running out? Also am using AutoIT.

Also how do I find out a monster's memory address to add it to the auto bot list?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoIT V3 AutoBuff AOE & Loot Bot
06/24/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
AfterBurns AutoBuffAOELooter has been updated and fully working with AUto Terminate function now. Forum has been moved here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits/621939-afterburns-autobuffaoeloote r-v-1-updated-6-23-2010-a.html#post5736446
why their is no scrpit for GCPH??
11/12/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
pls answer y der si no scrpit for GCPH
help with making a auto loot with autoit
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
well this is an easy thing to do but i am not used to autoit cause i havent used it in a while and havent had a clue on how to make it so that if you hold down spacebar.... it will keep tapping spacebar for you while you hold it down and when you let go of space bar... it will stop hitting space bar... this is for an auto loot kinda ..... so does any one know how to do this? if so can you post a script of this so that i can add it to the auto it editor? thanks alot
Best way to loot a mob with AutoIt?
05/12/2009 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
Hey I'm trying to make a bot for Talisman Online with AutoIt's PixelSearch function. I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to loot mobs easily? If I use PixelSearch to search for the green circle underneath the mob, it will sometimes click a new mob that has spawned on top of it instantly (tends to do that a lot), so does anyone know a good way of looting mobs? Doesn't have to be PixelSearch, could be a completely new thing, all ideas are welcome. Thanks :)
any have scrpit to maze???
05/02/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi i need script to maze any have??