Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

simple autobot

Discussion on simple autobot within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
simple autobot

is there a simple auto-bot that can hold one keyboard by not pressing them? cuz i have been leveling straight 4 hours and been holding the one key for 4 hours, and finger got numb ^_^. wonder if there is a simple auto-bot can automatically hold that key for me so i don't have to press it.
Old 07/16/2009, 00:17   #2

I have two little tricks for you.

Each of these assume you are using autopot.

1. Put a coin (nickel or higher) in your keyboard in the crack between the blank space and the key for your aoe. Try it out and you'll get it...

2. Hold down your aoe and then press Alt-Tab to switch screens. Your char will keep using the skill and you only have to come back to pick up rares and rebuff.

You can grind for hours with these two tricks and even watch t.v., movies, surf youtube on the same computer while you grind. Just remember 2 things.

A. You need to check back and rebuff/pickup/and fill out the autohack forms or you'll get ban.
B. When you switch back to the screen. Your char WILL stop aoe'ing and just stand there until you start pressing the button again.

I hope this helps.
Old 07/16/2009, 00:33   #3

i am using the second method right now. but every time i switch screen i cant pill. i am fighting beast master and they hit pretty hard sometime, i am only afraid when they do vital, that is when i have to press pill ^_^. I also use tooth pick to kinda stick my key down. Btw thanks
Old 07/16/2009, 00:49   #4

Oh thanks for reminding me.

The second method is only for those with crazy defense pets or people who are confident that the mob you're hitting can't kill you WITH A DOUBLE VITAL.

BlueandViolet if you can't do beastmasters right now I suggest shinestrikers...though they combo for 2 hits so unless you're going to be using the ThinBlade def buff I would go with delmaks for now.

Yes it will take longer...but atleast you won't lose 3hrs of exp...in 2secs.

Also remember that these methods assume that you are using autopot...which makes it so you don't have to spam hp pots.
Old 07/16/2009, 01:14   #5

This is how I grind and watch tv,anime,movies,play other games ect.

This way I can use the 2nd method while watching a movie. And because vlc is the best video program :P I can full screen and minimize with a simple double click.

Good luck grinding guys^^

Old 07/16/2009, 01:19   #6

just use a cracked macro of autohotkey
it works wonders =] and if u combine it with autopill, ull be JUST fine ^^
Old 07/16/2009, 01:44   #7

But there is the problem because I started with that also. But it is hard to get macro to press the pick up key and if you try to go back in-game while using the macro playback it will mess up the kadence .

If you can get a macro to press in-game buttons pls explain to us and me. Because the macro would elminate the need for a bot. It would not eliminate the need for pills or hacks mind you..but we would not need a bot to go move around the map to find mobs. You could stay in one cave, if you bought enough pills, for days without doing anything except repilling your hotkey bars.
Old 07/16/2009, 01:48   #8

i just need a simple program to press the Q key for me though (it is aoe shortcut) ^_^
Old 07/16/2009, 10:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandviolet View Post
i just need a simple program to press the Q key for me though (it is aoe shortcut) ^_^
a simple macro software is all u need then =]

google free keyboard macro's, or if u can find a cracked one then ittle do =]
Old 07/17/2009, 21:42   #10

NEXT JOB:Make a HUman Macro Bot - Repill from Inventory, Replys to Near Players, Grinds, Pick up only rare items, and money
AUTOIT HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/17/2009, 22:35   #11

Explain me exactly what you need so i can help you.

there is a funktion in autoit called "controlsend" which sends the keys direktly in to a client.

So thats should be what you need but i dont play the game so you have to explain it very detailed and only with keys what the "bot " have to do.
Mabey i can "code" a very small bot then for you.
Old 07/17/2009, 23:26   #12

Lovitas. All I need is a autoit script that sends the pick up key into the game over and over 1mil times. once every second. Also an on and off hotkey for the the replay.

And a instructions on how to turn this 5 line script on.

Will you do that for me?

Because in combination with my key holding techniques and autopot..with your script I will be...a human bot