Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Godmode Stuck.

Discussion on Godmode Stuck. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Godmode Stuck.

So far. Ive managed to stop the client from receiving damage modifiers (From mobs attacking e.g Defense Successful, Defense Failed!)

Although it still kills me. I can attack mobs which wont display any hits (from them). then all of a sudden I will just die. The server is still keeping track of my damage.

All In All, it looks exactly like the youtube video of tri's godmode. Except I still am able to die.

I think I've missed something. Any pointers or hints would be very helpful.

PM me if you wish to help.
Old 07/14/2009, 06:11   #2

Crown I'm in the same boat as you I've found my hp and chi addresses but still looking for the "take damage address". If I find something I'll let you kow.
Old 07/14/2009, 07:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobury View Post
Crown I'm in the same boat as you I've found my hp and chi addresses but still looking for the "take damage address". If I find something I'll let you kow.
I don't your in same boat as me YET. I'm almost there. I just gotta figure out how stop it from taking any damage. I've disabled the attack registers which makes it seem as if you are not getting hit. But it still takes damage off server sided or in background somehow. and you die anyway
Old 07/14/2009, 11:06   #4

nobury can you share your chi and hp address, i have been trying to find them. thx
Old 07/14/2009, 14:39   #5

no.. no.. as everyone said here hp/chi/exp/gold are some of the server sided cr*p that we need to figure out... packet sending would work try it... if im not wrong resending packets that starts your character when you log in your char will be invulnarable for like ... (i dunno..) 1 sec. im a noob at packet editing so im not really sure...
Old 07/14/2009, 15:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=- View Post
no.. no.. as everyone said here hp/chi/exp/gold are some of the server sided cr*p that we need to figure out... packet sending would work try it... if im not wrong resending packets that starts your character when you log in your char will be invulnarable for like ... (i dunno..) 1 sec. im a noob at packet editing so im not really sure...
I've tried packet filtering. I filtered out all the damage packets. The invulnarable thing doesn't allow you to attack though?. It could be possible though, I still believe that i was on correct route. I'm not sure.
Old 07/14/2009, 16:14   #7

Add me on msn if you have msn i'll give you some hint, i can't give you godmode directly since its a private hack, and i'll ask you to keep it for yourself if you find it

<- my msn
Old 07/14/2009, 17:02   #8

Got it XD
Old 07/15/2009, 06:36   #9

Lol, Tri's youtube video is a joke and isn't even real *** mode. He can't even hit mobs just like they can't hit him while he's like that notice he's missing and that's not because he chooses to it's because he has no choice but to.

I won't claim I can do this or that. But Tri is a highly misleading person half the stuff he talks about he can do or does is highly over esteemed and doesn't even work correctly or at all like he makes it sound.
Old 07/15/2009, 07:51   #10

Sorry guys just got back from wrestling camp, in NOrth Carolins Apalachi Statre University, BTW IRWUWIE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!! i couldnt hit because i was so low level if you notice on the BAD *** mode your attacks dont register either on the on ei was using the WERE registering just got MISS ATtAKC everythime, once again i was LEVEL 1 but anyone who wants me to prove them wrong, just ad em to msn , You to irwuwei and i will happly get in game and show it.yes irwuwei has had some grudges with me in the past, so what ever he may sauy is out of anger

EDIT OUBLEPOST: Also i have PROVED it to MANY IN GAME so i have made my case, irwuiwei
Old 07/15/2009, 16:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRWUWEI View Post
Lol, Tri's youtube video is a joke and isn't even real *** mode. He can't even hit mobs just like they can't hit him while he's like that notice he's missing and that's not because he chooses to it's because he has no choice but to.

I won't claim I can do this or that. But Tri is a highly misleading person half the stuff he talks about he can do or does is highly over esteemed and doesn't even work correctly or at all like he makes it sound.
as Tri just said you are wrong is godmode work i have it also as Biolder and Crown now and all his other hack work also like range hack...
Old 07/15/2009, 16:48   #12

yup godmode work but not perfect yet. still have some bug.. range work perfectly. 1 hack have been disable by SS. if you know what i am talking about tri. i can't find the small windows anymore but i found another small windows that the Server have not implement yet.
Old 07/15/2009, 20:18   #13

PM ME
Old 07/15/2009, 20:24   #14

Invinciblity hack has been perfected...by the gold farmers. The vid I am about to capture and post will show you that the bot is not only hitting and moving around, but not taking dmg from the aggro monsters. Even though they ARE attacking him. Pls give me an hour or so

Hm...I can't seem to make a vid without showing you guys my char name-_-. Still working on it.
Old 07/16/2009, 03:10   #15

is not perfect because we did not make it perfect yet. the gold famer combine ***/speed/and animation to do the job. it can be done.