Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect Server

Discussion on Disconnect Server within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disconnect Server

Hi
when i use ce. with speed and move and chi hac than the server disconnect. is this normaly what is wrong can you help me
Old 07/13/2009, 06:47   #2

hi
wenn ich ce benutzte mit angriff, chi und bewegungs hac bricht der server nach 5 min die verbindung ab. mache ich was falsch?
Old 07/13/2009, 07:06   #3

Was gibts den noch für möglichceiten mit ce was zu verändern. sry mein englisch ist schlecht und hoffe eine antwort auf seutsch zu becommen!!!!
Old 07/13/2009, 07:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laruso View Post
Hi
when i use ce. with speed and move and chi hac than the server disconnect. is this normaly what is wrong can you help me
Quote:
hi
wenn ich ce benutzte mit angriff, chi und bewegungs hac bricht der server nach 5 min die verbindung ab. mache ich was falsch?
Quote:
Was gibts den noch für möglichceiten mit ce was zu verändern. sry mein englisch ist schlecht und hoffe eine antwort auf seutsch zu becommen!!!!
Double posting is against the rules. You made three posts in a row. Do not do it again.

#warned
Old 07/13/2009, 09:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Double posting is against the rules. You made three posts in a row. Do not do it again.

#warned
I know it is against the rules, but I am sure he just wanted to cover 3 different languages inwhich people could answer it haha.

But, yes it is against the rules.
Old 07/13/2009, 09:44   #6

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Quote:
hi
Einfach nen Gang zurück schalten sonst floodest den Server mit Packets und wirst gekickt