Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Debugger

Discussion on Debugger within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Debugger

i managed to get a debugger attatched to the game without it closing down, and im logged into my character it works all good =], only thing is... i need to learn what to do next with it, im nub at debuggers XD anyone have any ideas what i cud do? (or u can pm me)
Old 07/12/2009, 02:20   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
you can modify the .exe into having move speed,atk speed,auto pots,and any other static adress hack already implemented so you won't have to do them everytime you log in..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2009, 03:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
you can modify the .exe into having move speed,atk speed,auto pots,and any other static adress hack already implemented so you won't have to do them everytime you log in..
nop you can't client is packed with themida you have to unpack it first wich is hard for most poeple
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2009, 08:18   #4

i think their you ll learn how to pa un , un pack themidia, and such
Old 07/15/2009, 12:07   #5

how did you mange to get debugger attached without came closing?
Old 07/15/2009, 16:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykexsb View Post
how did you mange to get debugger attached without came closing?
Well for cheat engine debuger you can by modifying some Settings i'll let you search a bit ;P

for OllyDBG you need AllyDBG (modified OllyDBG) and you need to erase content of .des file and delete dummngr.des
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2009, 23:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
Well for cheat engine debuger you can by modifying some Settings i'll let you search a bit ;P

for OllyDBG you need AllyDBG (modified OllyDBG) and you need to erase content of .des file and delete dummngr.des
yehh as powerfear said it, thats exactly what ive done! im no use with assembly and all them JMP commands etc! i knw what they mean, but using em... DIFFERENT STORY XD

Tags
12sky2, debugger