Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant Kill with CE?

Discussion on Instant Kill with CE? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instant Kill with CE?

Ok ive been seeing all this people with adsasdfa for there names or somthing in that area. They are of course botters. It takes a while for you to report them quest u have to get every letter correct in reporting their name. They run up to a monster and their wepon like flashes like it is going really fast and the blood spurts out of the monster quickly and the monster dies. D'OH. I wanna know if this is possible to do. and y the hell is there nothing on the internet to suggest it. I can up the attack speed to like 10000 but i dont go any faster i actually miss the enemy. its like i cant hit him at all the char is attking so fast. ive seen Q and As all over forums.

Ive put together my little theory on how to do it but since i am extremely new to game editing and such i dont know what to do with this.

I think that what must be done is:
1. find the animation address w/ CE. done (00C85D17)
2. find all the attack animation values. Done (ive only got them for the guanyin fact idk if they are different on the other facts)

Sword (Guanyin Fact):
val. 6553899 – standing still between attacks
val. 6554923 – a single swing
val. 6555179 – two swings
val. 6555435 – a stab and two swings

Blade (Guanyin Fact):
val. 6553901 - stand still between attacks
val. 6554925 - an uppercut swing
val. 6555181 - swing twice
val. 6555437 - swing three times

Marble (Guanyin Fact):
val. 6553903 – standing still between attacks
val. 6554927 – single punch
val. 6555183 – two punches
val. 6555439 – two punches and a low kick

3. disable the animation values.
4. Find some way to make the game still attack w/out the animations.
5. Amp up the attack speed to like val. 100,000

I think that that would do it. I don’t know. Im just some guy looking to attack like the botters. So I don’t have to use chi. Idk if the expert people on the forum are already working on it. Or they have found it and keeping it from the public so it don’t get popular and get nerfed quickly. i need the help of somone who knows what the hell they are doing.

*EDIT* powerfear gave me this:
It is an old outdated code that was used on Rohan. Never played it nevery heard of it. He said the make up of the clients were similar between rohan and 12sky2 and this code would work as a codecave for the instant kill. At least that what i understand from what ive found on the internet about codecaves and such. I dont know how to do any assembly. i know so little. dont know how to put the code in the game nor do i know how to change the addresses and make the game JMP and CALL or whatever. I just wanna level extremely fast now and the regular attackspeed address thing is shit. I need a person who knows what they are doing with this. Im trying to learn as much as i can from google and ask and yahoo but the articles just dont make alot of sense. I mean i kind of understand it but not fully.*EDIT*
Old 06/26/2009, 08:47   #2

Possibly in many ways, thigh i have never seen it used
Old 06/27/2009, 08:23   #3

do people bumb threads like this anymore? idk just trying to get it back to the top of the list.
Old 06/27/2009, 11:46   #4

heres the thing its possible, but putting it out here will only get it fixed before its found.
Old 06/28/2009, 23:46   #5

no trying to put it out here i just wanna make it so i can use it. everyone else can go thru the same process im going thru to make theirs
Old 06/29/2009, 01:36   #6

Reason i keep Most of my hack to my self, so they dont get over used and patched
Old 06/29/2009, 05:25   #7

Hmm i know finnaly know what u mean. I dont think they do it thru animation to tell you honestly, but its possible. I think he found the hit rate value and its client sided i think. Or it all could be a combination of everything. It also appears that those bots are imposible to hit. Dodge hack or is the same way that trini found it?

How ever to tell you honestly those bots are getting outa hand who ever are using them should tune down on em.
Old 06/29/2009, 23:26   #8

Alot of the bots you see are also chinese farmers/hackers/botters and they keep all their 1337 hacks private it's just like how it is on 12sky1 the chinese farmers have all the 1337 hacks and don't leak them at all because that's how they make their money is through using them and farming gold and botting/leveling people's accounts.
Old 06/30/2009, 00:22   #9

i understand that i wanna make it for myself so i can lvl too and get money quicker. Not neccessarily bot but just be able to play at a much faster rate. I might look into putting it into a bot if i really get bored but i really do wanna play the game... just lots faster