Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something To share(Info)

Discussion on Something To share(Info) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something To share(Info)

Well i finally logged on to 12 sky 2, which seems as though it has been Forever, and then all of a sudden i saw these *** mode post , which work the exzact way my old *** mode worked, i just found it diffrent, but what caught my eye was that somebody did something i never had the time to do , compilt a list of what diffrent values do in the animation addy, so while messing around in GHost Valley(i think ,its the PvP place were Dragon Fall Outpost Starts) i did the up up and awya addy, but befor i could fly i was attacked, so with the addy froze, i sat their waiting to die, out of awe i didnt die, or even Lose HP or MP i was just stuck in Superman Position , on the ground, and this dude was crting me over and over, and guess what, No Hp loss, i sat their for 15 mins while his buddies attackked me and i lost nothing, eventually i set the value to 0 so i could resume normally, but stiil , the fact that for 10-20 mins i was "Invarnitible" was amazing(i know i have badd spelling) so the thing is, play aroud the way i described and see if one of you guys can take it farter and get it cCOMPLETLY WORKING, well, i am done with 12 sky 2 hacks for now, but if you guys ever need anything dont hesitate to pm me (Most dont hesistate anyway) hahah well,
Old 06/21/2009, 10:24   #2

Interesting, i'll have to take a look at that one. Nice find.
Old 06/21/2009, 10:53   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
well that can be good in dragonfall outpost, If u get the form and then switch to the freeze position, you can hold the form without getting hit.
Old 06/22/2009, 00:00   #4

Thats interesting, I'll keep doing my thang and see if anything can happen.
Old 08/22/2009, 18:09   #5

did u use Cheat Engine? if u did can u post the addresses and Description of what it dose plz? thx