Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeriagames ts2 is back?

Discussion on Aeriagames ts2 is back? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeriagames ts2 is back?

So today unfortunately Aeriagames shut down the TS2 servers but what me and some of my mates found is that if you browse PC games in the Aeriagames section you find "Twelve Sky 2" with the title "Coming soon" in bold letters so i thought to myself perhaps they renewed their contract for new updates/patches to stop hacks or installed an xtrap? dont believe heres an ss

Old 05/29/2013, 06:08   #2

Or more than likely they just ****** up again. If you go to the game "Born to Fire" you can still register for it and download/install the client, yet the game has been closed up since May 10th. I wasted 5GB of download time on that ****, and for me my connection is ****(1.5Mb/s dl, max 150KB/s on downloads) so it takes a hell of a long time to download that.
Old 05/29/2013, 06:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Or more than likely they just ****** up again. If you go to the game "Born to Fire" you can still register for it and download/install the client, yet the game has been closed up since May 10th. I wasted 5GB of download time on that ****, and for me my connection is ****(1.5Mb/s dl, max 150KB/s on downloads) so it takes a hell of a long time to download that.
Wow what a world huh? well probably they renewed the contract with xtrap which i highly doubt but only time will tell
Old 05/29/2013, 08:16   #4

IF they'd host it again I bet they'd have a server whipe and why would you go back then? xD
Old 05/29/2013, 13:12   #5

lol aeriagames is the home of creating hacks what else is there not love
Old 05/29/2013, 15:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
lol aeriagames is the home of creating hacks what else is there not love
Oh well true, but I really doubt it, you can even access the TS2 homepage as always and download the game, they're probably just too lazy to remove the game
Old 05/30/2013, 17:13   #7

I think they're not gonna update their site and remove the TS2 once and for all till June 28th, that's when the TS2 forum is closed
Old 06/01/2013, 18:26   #8

maybe they will renew the contract ... i heard something like that about xtrap in the 12sky 2 forums few minutes ago.
Old 06/01/2013, 20:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badjaraz View Post
maybe they will renew the contract ... i heard something like that about xtrap in the 12sky 2 forums few minutes ago.
Oh I very much doubt that. Plus, could you please link me to that thread? I just want to see who says it and in which thread.
Old 06/02/2013, 06:25   #10

I have spoke to a few "people" and they said that aeria had plans to shut down 12sky2 for a long time now... they also mentioned that the plan was to make 25x what they have put into the game then close it out seeing how high maint it is.
side note : If they would have added xtrap from the start the game would have never grown (like how mayn was so dead for so long) and they woulda never made so much money from it. 12sky2 sucks w/o the basics.... mayn only has the multitude of players because the addicts from aeria thought they could get their fix on mayns watered down version. watch the numbers die down when people start realizing it isn't the same....

no cheats = no fun

example.....
I played skyrim for about 45 mins then returned it to gamestop (well traded it in) heard about console commands for pc , downloaded razors version and have been playing it once a week for over a year now.
Old 06/02/2013, 13:15   #11

Or did they go mayn because of xtrap? more then 1 told me they are sick of hacks. they wanna play legit, no easy mode like you crying and crying until he gets a hack in his hands.
Old 06/02/2013, 19:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalord123 View Post
Or did they go mayn because of xtrap? more then 1 told me they are sick of hacks. they wanna play legit, no easy mode like you crying and crying until he gets a hack in his hands.
that doesn't mean **** I said the same thing to a few people there when I started my first mayn acc and yes it was to get a little help from the longtime mayn players that doesn't mean that I meant it 0-o :P and how would anyone even know that it wasn't hackable if they didn't attempt to load ce a few times