Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Aeria] Twelve Sky 2 Service Announcement

Discussion on [Aeria] Twelve Sky 2 Service Announcement within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Aeria] Twelve Sky 2 Service Announcement

Game is being shut down in one month. Good job I guess?
Old 04/27/2013, 06:59   #2

Say BYE BYE to TS2 from AGE! lol
Old 04/27/2013, 07:01   #3

this was expected since dupe hack was released in the beginning lol
Old 04/27/2013, 07:21   #4

Hahaha xD Yeah Elmo, but I think that they just got tired of working and making things right, and spending money after thing called x-trap or gameguard xD
Old 04/27/2013, 07:47   #5

fck you beat me to it :P

I was just going to post this lol

read all the posts there they all act like they where going to be burried by their R12s I rofl :P

a person can really make some money on a pserver at atime like this
Old 04/27/2013, 08:52   #6

hahahahahah ahahahahahahahah hahahahah.
GREAT NEWS GREAT NEWS. cheapasses finally shut down they servers
Old 04/27/2013, 08:55   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Wow... and that just coz aeria is too lazy to protect their games ... Such a fail company.
Old 04/27/2013, 09:56   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
Well if anyones keen to work on pserver for it I can give them the information we worked out and such lol.

Nice job guys you destroyed another server lol.

Oh and if you must hack Mayn or any other TS2 just make signitures from your hacks and do them without modifying the code section of memory. call game functions where you can and yeah
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2013, 11:29   #9

ah come on guys... dont destroy mayn with the hacks <.<
Old 04/27/2013, 13:34   #10

Obviously alt1 sucks at coding games.
Old 04/27/2013, 16:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Well if anyones keen to work on pserver for it I can give them the information we worked out and such lol.

Oh and if you must hack Mayn or any other TS2 just make signitures from your hacks and do them without modifying the code section of memory. call game functions where you can and yeah
Check your PM Mega
Old 04/27/2013, 17:19   #12

I hate that Aeria's version of TS2 was ruined by all of this, so **** it be fair, destroy the other 2 also. Why the **** not?
Old 04/27/2013, 21:37   #13

Quote:

Well the hacks didn't destroy it, they destroy it themselves the same way they did with TS1. They just kind of sit on the sideline pumping out more and more ridiculous tier events trying to suck more and more money from people. Then a week before they are going to shut down they another event giving out fully decked out R12 characters(or some such whatever it was) just suck every last penny from every last sucker they can, then announce a shutdown stating that they will refund peoples AP from the dates of "April 28th to May 28th".... <----- RED FLAG? So why don't refund people for at least the last month or 2? Because they were milking everything they could out of people while they could with direct intention of shutting. Of course that was the plan, you people didn't learn from TS1?

Somebody on that aeriagames thread said something like: "They could have just removed the lady gail function from the game client, banned all accounts with ridiculous amounts of CP and deleted whatever they could find in regards to what was hacked and add GG/Xtrap" <-- they would have at least made an effort in this regard if they had any intention of making this work out. Instead they just kept putting out more and more tiers/sucking more money while doing nothing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2013, 21:46   #14

Quote:

For several of the common hacks, the signiture are actually different between aeria and mayn. I know, because I was going g to release the hacks that I had on mayn, for aerias server lol, without mayn compatibility of course. And I found about 4 sigs that were just slightly off.
Old 04/27/2013, 22:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Well the hacks didn't destroy it, they destroy it themselves the same way they did with TS1. They just kind of sit on the sideline pumping out more and more ridiculous tier events trying to suck more and more money from people. Then a week before they are going to shut down they another event giving out fully decked out R12 characters(or some such whatever it was) just suck every last penny from every last sucker they can, then announce a shutdown stating that they will refund peoples AP from the dates of "April 28th to May 28th".... <----- RED FLAG? So why don't refund people for at least the last month or 2? Because they were milking everything they could out of people while they could with direct intention of shutting. Of course that was the plan, you people didn't learn from TS1?

Somebody on that aeriagames thread said something like: "They could have just removed the lady gail function from the game client, banned all accounts with ridiculous amounts of CP and deleted whatever they could find in regards to what was hacked and add GG/Xtrap" <-- they would have at least made an effort in this regard if they had any intention of making this work out. Instead they just kept putting out more and more tiers/sucking more money while doing nothing.
well aeria could have fixed this I agree w/ Ikov2 here fully. I liked the game ofcorse but really glad to see those bastards at aeria lose a cash cow.

Quote:

I am very interested. in starting a pserver. I have found a few server host sites but would need a team of people that know what to do (I'm a lil too nubly) :P and thanks for the info on mayn hacks.