Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cp this, cp that this is epvpers not CP conv.

Discussion on cp this, cp that this is epvpers not CP conv. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cp this, cp that this is epvpers not CP conv.

I keep getting spam on my profile about cp hacks and what not, i quit anything ts2 related a year ago lol dont ya get that you spammers lol
Old 04/03/2013, 16:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
I keep getting spam on my profile about cp hacks and what not, i quit anything ts2 related a year ago lol dont ya get that you spammers lol
But elmo wont you give me CP?!
Old 04/05/2013, 13:08   #3

Yeahhh well i blame the person that released the CP hack in the first place.. and then updated it and released it again -cough- -cough- Rumil -cough- -cough- JKS!.. its just the stupid noobs who try to get people to download their stupid keyloggers.. and or the leechers who want everything done for them and don't want to try and see how things work to do it themselves.
Old 04/05/2013, 14:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixmaster View Post
Yeahhh well i blame the person that released the CP hack in the first place.. and then updated it and released it again -cough- -cough- Rumil -cough- -cough- JKS!.. its just the stupid noobs who try to get people to download their stupid keyloggers.. and or the leechers who want everything done for them and don't want to try and see how things work to do it themselves.
Or some1 who just likes to punish hackers....
Old 04/05/2013, 21:38   #5

I wasn't the first to release it lol
Old 04/06/2013, 14:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumil12 View Post
I wasn't the first to release it lol
***** i never said you were the first one to release it :P i was just teasing anyway! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Or some1 who just likes to punish hackers....
lol well no actual hacker is going to be stupid enough to download something so obvious xD and why would they have a need.. if they ARE a hacker they can just do it themselves?