Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Pet AutoLoot

Discussion on 100% Pet AutoLoot within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/21/2013, 20:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
99% of people browsing those forums, even stupid thread starters like it, and followers too, are just dumb sheep people that are just here to try to be smart... and yes this game already ruined... you people knowing things 2-3 years too late, long long time after things could be usefull... even if people hack money, it will be useless... So go buy a life, or go play another game, but please, stop posting garbage like that
Old 03/21/2013, 20:34   #17

I do this for mayn, aeria's version is ruined. And I knew this all this stuff when ts1 came out, then when ts2 came out. So no im not late, I just decided to hack mayns version now.
Old 03/21/2013, 22:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBlaster94 View Post
Idiot,again you haven't replied to this question,which was the main thing of the topic.How does his hack ruining 12sky2?Your lack of intelligence is epic,keep it up Idiot and my point was valid from the beginning of this topic.
Lastly,this forum is used to talk about any kind of hacks from 12sky2,don't like some releases?simple,GTFO moron there is already too many Idiots and it would be a big favor see you go.

@Rumil12 Keep hacking in 12sky2 mayn,you are doing a great job lol.
Why can you not read?
" I was referring to the total amount of hacks he made and uses." That total picture, of all hacks, and people seeing him hack, THAT ruins Ts2. He motivates people to hack in Mayn games. Look at Aeria come on that is a joke. Did you get it now?!? You are as dumb as the back of a cow.
Old 03/22/2013, 11:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalord123 View Post
Why can you not read?
" I was referring to the total amount of hacks he made and uses." That total picture, of all hacks, and people seeing him hack, THAT ruins Ts2. He motivates people to hack in Mayn games. Look at Aeria come on that is a joke. Did you get it now?!? You are as dumb as the back of a cow.
That is his business,if he want to hack in mayn he can,if he want to help out ppl how to learn hacking he can,nothing of that has to do with you.
He basically want to practice his skills on the mayn version,there is nothing wrong with that and you are nobody to tell him "Stop". That's how ppl get experience and learn coding dumbfk.
So yeah,again Idiot,that's a forum for 12sky2 hacks,don't like to see ppl talking about hacks for every Ts2 versions(Mayn included)?Gtfo.
Oh I can read,your reply was nothing but just garbage and it doesn't make a damn sense compared to my question,that kind of hacks will not ruin Ts2 mayn.
Btw you totaly proved me right,you are an idiot. From now on,you are my fav idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
99% of people browsing those forums, even stupid thread starters like it, and followers too, are just dumb sheep people that are just here to try to be smart... and yes this game already ruined... you people knowing things 2-3 years too late, long long time after things could be usefull... even if people hack money, it will be useless... So go buy a life, or go play another game, but please, stop posting garbage like that
So that includes you as well,you came here,you posted here and now you are trying to act "Smart" well done.
Thanks for letting me notice you are a dumb sheep just like you said to other ppl.
Old 03/22/2013, 12:10   #20

Quote:
That is his business,if he want to hack in mayn he can,if he want to help out ppl how to learn hacking he can,nothing of that has to do with you.
He basically want to practice his skills on the mayn version,there is nothing wrong with that and you are nobody to tell him "Stop". That's how ppl get experience and learn coding dumbfk.
So yeah,again Idiot,that's a forum for 12sky2 hacks,don't like to see ppl talking about hacks for every Ts2 versions(Mayn included)?Gtfo.
Oh I can read,your reply was nothing but just garbage and it doesn't make a **** sense compared to my question,that kind of hacks will not ruin Ts2 mayn.
Btw you totaly proved me right,you are an idiot. From now on,you are my fav idiot.
You are placing words in my mouth ive never said I only said he is ruining Ts2. I never said he is not allowed or he is not allowed to learn people how to hack. Ive never told him to stop.

About the "another idiot on this forum" "So that includes you as well,you came here,you posted here and now you are trying to act "Smart" well done."

Its you who made 7 posts (most are in this thread) only on flaming and trying to get a fight out of this Behold!!! The new keyboard warrior just respawned!
Old 03/22/2013, 20:14   #21

Quote:
You are placing words in my mouth ive never said I only said he is ruining Ts2. I never said he is not allowed or he is not allowed to learn people how to hack. Ive never told him to stop.

About the "another idiot on this forum" "So that includes you as well,you came here,you posted here and now you are trying to act "Smart" well done."

Its you who made 7 posts (most are in this thread) only on flaming and trying to get a fight out of this Behold!!! The new keyboard warrior just respawned!
Prolly in this topic,but as I can see you are telling to other ppl to stop hacking in mayn.
So if I placed it or not,you said it anyways and you want them to stop obviously.
About the posts,yeah I made few posts because I barely look here,but when I see something funny from a moron like you I just need the urge to post something in here and have fun.
I guess everything for you is flaming and insults,no sht sherlock,it's too DANG funny posting in this topic right now that I will do it whenever I want.
So the "keyboard warrior" doesn't work,tryharder please or it won't be funny anymore.
@Rumil12 Do you need help hacking in 12sky2 mayn? I guess I'll start having fun there too.
Old 03/22/2013, 20:55   #22

Nah i have pretty much every hack that aeria has. lol Maybe ill try to make a packet bot, idk lol.
Old 03/22/2013, 22:08   #23

Only insults, nothing more
Old 03/23/2013, 05:08   #24

Quote:
Only insults, nothing more
I thought that would've been funny a little bit more.Now that you are speechless,this topic has lost it's fun,let alone the fact you haven't replied properly to my question about how this hack could have ruined 12sky2 mayn.
You whole to a new level,king idiot.
Old 03/24/2013, 12:53   #25

Quote:
I thought that would've been funny a little bit more.Now that you are speechless,this topic has lost it's fun,let alone the fact you haven't replied properly to my question about how this hack could have ruined 12sky2 mayn.
You whole to a new level,king idiot.
Your reply only contains insults, there is not 1 valid point in it. I already replied to your "very smart question". If you need glasses come to Holland. We got some stores here that help people like you very good.
Old 03/26/2013, 04:21   #26

you guys are all cry baby btchs thank u op its cool every 1 with rude bullsht can just stfu.
/btw it doesnt ruin anything its all just visual, idiots.
Old 03/26/2013, 23:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumil12 View Post
Nah i have pretty much every hack that aeria has. lol Maybe ill try to make a packet bot, idk lol.
No. Bad you. No.
Old 03/27/2013, 03:28   #28

Quote:
Your reply only contains insults, there is not 1 valid point in it. I already replied to your "very smart question". If you need glasses come to Holland. We got some stores here that help people like you very good.
The one who need a glasses and a new brain for sure it's you.The question was "How that will ruin 12sky2 mayn?" all you did was saying some bullsht regards too many hacks,mayn is free of hack and bla bla bla bla which is not an answer kid.Just stfu if you don't know how a hack ruins or not a game.
His hack ain't going to ruin a sht so keep making rivers of QQ in every 12sky2 mayn hack threads,that's what you do everyday and I guess you love showing how such a stupid moron you are.
Yeah I do like insult Idiots like you,is too dang funny for real,especially if that Idiot is you lololol.
Next time go give a look which hack is ruining 12sky2.
Just, *Facepalm*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softuserz View Post
you guys are all cry baby btchs thank u op its cool every 1 with rude bullsht can just stfu.
Explain it to damoron123,I guess his "Idea" of ruining a game it's very limited.
Old 03/27/2013, 03:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by softuserz View Post
Although I agree with you on the rude comments, only the pet stuff is visual, which isn't the point of this anyway. The point is to make the game auto loot and filter items for you, which does infact work.
Old 03/27/2013, 11:55   #30

Insults....