Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12 sky 1 setup file

Discussion on 12 sky 1 setup file within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/25/2013, 21:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex1nemesis View Post
I'm in and there's quite a bit of delay between my actions. :\
I forgot how to distribute my stat points, what's a decent spear build?
Aso how do i change the hotkeys to 1-10 instead of F1-F10.
decent spear build is at 112 if u are maxed elix ( btw u need at 200hp lix at 112 for pvp ) so go for jinong like 2:1 str:dex.

and at ts1 u cant put hotkeys from f1 to 1. just to know... ( well i played it for 3 years and i didnt knew how to make it from f1-... to number pads..
Old 02/25/2013, 22:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traflagar law View Post
decent spear build is at 112 if u are maxed elix ( btw u need at 200hp lix at 112 for pvp ) so go for jinong like 2:1 str:dex.

and at ts1 u cant put hotkeys from f1 to 1. just to know... ( well i played it for 3 years and i didnt knew how to make it from f1-... to number pads..
That's because the number pads is an extra thing ts2 has, Ts1 never had this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ml_0.13.12 setup is giving me file errors..
12/10/2010 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
I need help with my ml_0.13.12 setup it keeps giving me file errors and at the beginning there's a pop-up saying something and there's a yes or no answer.
where do i find server file and guild for setup.
06/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello all i'm new for this game ,then i need to know where i can download server file and setup guide. if something wrong i'm apolojize.
Warrock Server Setup Help File
05/23/2010 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Hi friends, I want to install the server Warrock Warrock server installation files you want on this issue: mysql or anything but I just had to share something http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock/552206-pro of-crunks-warrock-pserver-pics.html friend Now make one topic and shared picture of expression and would be very happy if I put the link here thanks in advance
Aion Setup file not working
05/22/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
i downloaded the client from fileplanet and i have all setup exe and the 3 data files and the data zip file all in one folder, but when i try and run the setup exe my dos window comes up and says the program is to big to fit in memory. Did anyone else have this problem or know what i did wrong? Thanks for your time.
Hybrid Co Setup File
01/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i uploaded the Hybrid Co Setup File... xD 2shared - file upload