Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CP hack

Discussion on CP hack within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/12/2013, 06:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traflagar law View Post
+1
+1
Old 02/13/2013, 10:27   #17

now i know i wont ask anymore question to a person like you ! even if ur a game hacking
you know who you
Old 02/13/2013, 12:11   #18

Received Thanks: 1,003
Try and find out its probably server side logged.
Old 02/14/2013, 19:28   #19

Yes There is a CP hack out there. It is Very Private. I have been away from the gaming world a while, as I started a business with 2 others and we have been booming with success. I have been extremely occupied. It's funny, When I first started I thought how much I'd make, not thinking how much I'd have to reinvest to make even more this year. Anyways enough with my absence... The CP hack is real, and you can bet your ass the GMs are watching it. I have a good idea how it is done, just by reading the posts months back when he was advertising it. He left very distinct clues (not purposely) but if you know anything about this game and ce then it wont be hard to get a general idea. I was discussing this with Mega months back when I had to retire form games because work life was very demanding. If you attempt this hack then I suggest you do it smart! They will ban you for this hack. If you are smart enough to figure it out.

1st. Before attempting this your going to need to learn about proxy and Anonymity.
So first of all Learn what the Tor Browser Bundle is, and Download it. Make sure You get it from the Tor Project Website. I won't leave links, so if you can't figure it out, you shouldn't read further.
2nd. Make sure you know how to set up a proxy. Just because you have Tor doesn't mean your bad ass or untraceable. Your going to need to add a little extra security. Download [U]Vidalia[/U](I believe the new Bundle has Vidalia included) then download ProxyFirewall.
3rd. After you install Tor Bundle (make sure your package has Vidalia, if not download it.)
Now after it says connected to the Tor Network, run ProxyFirewall. When it opens click the tab that says open proxies(upper right tab).
Next click on add proxies (lower left tab).
In IP address type in 127.0.0.1
Port is 9050
then click add to list. then highlight it and click ok.
Then click Rules tab(top mid)
look for 12sky2 click then choose use proxy server and click the button to browse proxy servers. find your 127.0.0.1 and click it then click ok.
Should be under socks proxy now your good. restart the app if u want make sure its running under the proxy. now make a new email account while on proxy and go have fun on a nub account. This way they wont ban your main account and cant ip ban you.

Remember, hack smart...proxy up...This is prolly the only hack GMs bonehawking. Also to keep Anonymity NEVER log your main account while on the proxy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 19:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¼S†a†icConfig¼ View Post
Yes There is a CP hack out there. It is Very Private. I have been away from the gaming world a while, as I started a business with 2 others and we have been booming with success. I have been extremely occupied. It's funny, When I first started I thought how much I'd make, not thinking how much I'd have to reinvest to make even more this year. Anyways enough with my absence... The CP hack is real, and you can bet your ass the GMs are watching it. I have a good idea how it is done, just by reading the posts months back when he was advertising it. He left very distinct clues (not purposely) but if you know anything about this game and ce then it wont be hard to get a general idea. I was discussing this with Mega months back when I had to retire form games because work life was very demanding. If you attempt this hack then I suggest you do it smart! They will ban you for this hack. If you are smart enough to figure it out.

1st. Before attempting this your going to need to learn about proxy and Anonymity.
So first of all Learn what the Tor Browser Bundle is, and Download it. Make sure You get it from the Tor Project Website. I won't leave links, so if you can't figure it out, you shouldn't read further.
2nd. Make sure you know how to set up a proxy. Just because you have Tor doesn't mean your bad ass or untraceable. Your going to need to add a little extra security. Download [U]Vidalia[/U](I believe the new Bundle has Vidalia included) then download ProxyFirewall.
3rd. After you install Tor Bundle (make sure your package has Vidalia, if not download it.)
Now after it says connected to the Tor Network, run ProxyFirewall. When it opens click the tab that says open proxies(upper right tab).
Next click on add proxies (lower left tab).
In IP address type in 127.0.0.1
Port is 9050
then click add to list. then highlight it and click ok.
Then click Rules tab(top mid)
look for 12sky2 click then choose use proxy server and click the button to browse proxy servers. find your 127.0.0.1 and click it then click ok.
Should be under socks proxy now your good. restart the app if u want make sure its running under the proxy. now make a new email account while on proxy and go have fun on a nub account. This way they wont ban your main account and cant ip ban you.

Remember, hack smart...proxy up...This is prolly the only hack GMs bonehawking. Also to keep Anonymity NEVER log your main account while on the proxy.
I think the CP hack you're talking about has already been leaked and server patched by alt1. But I could be wrong ofcourse
Old 02/14/2013, 20:06   #21

maybe, i been gone for a while, either way at least ppl have a way to hack worry free...
Old 02/14/2013, 20:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¼S†a†icConfig¼ View Post
maybe, i been gone for a while, either way at least ppl have a way to hack worry free...
Yes that's true
Old 02/14/2013, 23:24   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Yes that's true
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted. haha