Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade R12 Fujin For Guan Any Server

Discussion on Trade R12 Fujin For Guan Any Server within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade R12 Fujin For Guan Any Server

Im trading an R12 fujin(nangin) max halo and with full elixirs in Nemesis server for a G12+ guan in any server. (preferably redemption or nemesis)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT m14 Guan for m5+ Fujin
07/02/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
The guan is ok and has gear oh and has a 40%+ owl send me a pm if your interested
wts 12sky m16 guan/m16 jin/m6 fujin
01/14/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says but anyways the guan is naked and is on serenity.The jin is naked and on vengenace has 90m+.The fujin is on devotion has full gear. Leave your contact info and ill contact you ASAP.
WTT M8 Jinong For M5+ Fujin/Guan TS1
11/18/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm trading my M8 Jinong has full M8 rare set, good % and some cs, has over 150M, I can add more dpending on me selling my heo alt gears or I can add the gears, my heo's weapon Is scepter and Its goldy. Add me to msn [email protected] or leave me message here. I'm looking for M5+ Fujin/Guan I will trade clean for clean or orignal trade above.
wtt m20 devo jin for m14+ fujin or guan
09/20/2009 - Trading - 8 Replies
well im new to this website and i heard that they let u trade accounts and give you hacks on this website so im here to trade a M20 devotion jinong with pretty decent gears ill sale it for 300m in game of any server or ill trade for a m14+ fujin or guanyin any server if any1 is interested pm me here if your up for a trade and if you do wanna trade we must require a middleman such as a MOD,and the most trusted person i here around is strikeraid (sorry if i didnt spell ur name right if u read...