Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky - alt1

Discussion on 12sky - alt1 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12sky - alt1

hello.
i found this topics so late.. dayum. i've been looking for 12sky servers for 2 years now.. and finaly i found that 12sky alt1 server.. but then i have to create an account to play its. but its impossible to make one now that there is a namechecker thing in account creation. i used the kssn and everything but i still cant bypass that namecheck thing..
so yes im making this thread to tell you how i found it and how i cant play it. and to ask anyone here that knows how to create one to make one for me.. or anyone that played 12sky kr and is not playing anymore to maybe give me the acc.. i dont need stuff or high lvls.. cuz if i get it i will play allover from lvl 1. cuz i just love 12sky..
so yes if som1 can help me post here

hom. bump?
well i made paran 12sky2 acc , because someone told me that u can login with paran 12sky2 to 12sky alt1 -.- but its not working. and making an acc on alt1 is now rly impossible ...
so som1 wanna trade your alt1 acc for mine paran acc?