Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DELETED CHAR IN 12SKY1 KOREA

Discussion on DELETED CHAR IN 12SKY1 KOREA within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile DELETED CHAR IN 12SKY1 KOREA

I have a char lvl Master 1 . When i deleted this char, it shows a Korean Table and i can type something in that . what can I type ? Please help me !
Thanks so much all friends !!!!
Old 09/30/2012, 20:43   #2

Type in Yes, If you installed the translations
Old 10/01/2012, 13:11   #3

THanks my friends ! But it's not active ! Im using patch 3.1 ! Please help me !!!
Old 10/07/2012, 18:12   #4

Check for KR>EN Translation, 12skybuzz have one on his website, just google it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hacked and char deleted please help me start again
07/20/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
the bastards took everything and deleted my chars. been playing from closed beta, before DF was even thought of, back when we used to grind E room and L1 and l2 (only old skool players know what they are) anyway im not going to piss around again, so have decided to hack me back my levels since nexon say sorry you information was compromised, damn right it was. My Question is if anyone could pm me the method to bypass and a good list of ce scripts it would be appreciated. im off to read up...
12sky1 korea
09/21/2011 - 12Sky2 - 15 Replies
Hi ewery1. As a player of 12sky paran i want to change my 12sky paran accoun't to 12sky2 aerea or mayn games account or items the account i am changing or selling idk how to call it is very good (photos at .rar archive). Requirements for changing account is: 1) atleast g4 level 2) have gear like 90%+ 3) faction doesin't matter But we can change to items to All who want to change can easily find me in my email [email protected] or skype: gintux65 the beather way is to find me on skype...
m6 12sky1 and 12sky2 char for sale or trade
02/13/2010 - Trading - 6 Replies
ok ehhh wtt m6 12sky1 devotion fujin/also a m6 12sky2 Nemesis fujin with pretty good gears i dont have much details of the gears cause a friend gave me em and i never looked at em but they are pretty good and ill trade this char for a 12sky2 aeria version account jinong,fujin,or nangin (that wasnt a guanyin) any server is ok mostly tranquility account m2+ the account must have atleast 5m and a pet (bat,owl,turtle,wasp,scarab or elite pets) (dont want a moth or a pinyin) and a weapon and a cape...