Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOS Time hack patched?

Discussion on SOS Time hack patched? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOS Time hack patched?

Hey, anybody know if this was patched or still working? The ability to freeze the timer from ticking down. Doesn't seem to be working for me now.
Old 09/14/2012, 13:03   #2

The SOS time hack relies on changing and freezing one of the map id addresses' value to the value of the town of your faction, so for fujins (ex.) it's 6. However it didn't prevent the time from ticking down, but it prevented the teleport back to your town, which means you stay in SOS till you either DC, teleport yourself or logout.
Old 09/14/2012, 19:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
The SOS time hack relies on changing and freezing one of the map id addresses' value to the value of the town of your faction, so for fujins (ex.) it's 6. However it didn't prevent the time from ticking down, but it prevented the teleport back to your town, which means you stay in SOS till you either DC, teleport yourself or logout.
Actually back when I used it, it stopped the timer from ticking completely. That was about a year and half ago.

Are you telling me it doesn't work anymore? I tried it last night, got teleported back to town at the end of my sos.
Old 09/15/2012, 05:24   #4

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Actually back when I used it, it stopped the timer from ticking completely. That was about a year and half ago.

Are you telling me it doesn't work anymore? I tried it last night, got teleported back to town at the end of my sos.
What he is saying is, you can do it with CE, but you cannot freeze the time, you find map ID address, and when you enter IE, change it to town or something else that doesnt require any time for you to stay, even when you do that, your SOS time will be consumed but when you run out of SOS time, if you have changed map ID to town, it won't kick you out because you are in SOS, but the map ID says you are in Town....

but if you want to re-enter it, you will need another SOS This method, time won't freeze, but you wont be kicked out of SOS if you run out of SOS time o.o
Old 09/15/2012, 10:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast6 View Post
What he is saying is, you can do it with CE, but you cannot freeze the time, you find map ID address, and when you enter IE, change it to town or something else that doesnt require any time for you to stay, even when you do that, your SOS time will be consumed but when you run out of SOS time, if you have changed map ID to town, it won't kick you out because you are in SOS, but the map ID says you are in Town....

but if you want to re-enter it, you will need another SOS This method, time won't freeze, but you wont be kicked out of SOS if you run out of SOS time o.o
And an addition to this, you'll need to use the second map ID address, ermm there's 2 map id addresses with no types between them so the one is #####4 and the other is #####8 (or 8 and C, I don't remember). You'll need to use the 8 or the C one.