Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TwelveSky2 Private Server!!!

This is a discussion on TwelveSky2 Private Server!!! within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category; Ok I know there are tons of threads created for this topic but can anyone tell me if there's a ...

Old   #1

TwelveSky2 Private Server!!!

Ok I know there are tons of threads created for this topic but can anyone tell me if there's a possibility for a Private server for this game? I've been waiting for almost 3 years now. As I've said in the previous replies most of the commercial servers for this game is either already closed or will be closing soon and I really want to play this game so much For those people who has the power to develop a Private server for this game please do create one for us players

Old   #2

You can play on the Korean server or wait for this private server:
Old   #3

He's talking about a 12sky2 private server not 12sky1 jinongzz...
Old   #4

its true i been waiting too for 3 years for a pserver and nothing.....12sky1 fail,12sky2 fail what we need to do? to play 9dragons? ****....
Old   #5

Well lets just hope that the developers of TS2 Private server will get it done soon. They have set up a P server for TS1 (cheers!) but i really want to play TS2.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitz.yoshida View Post
Well lets just hope that the developers of TS2 Private server will get it done soon. They have set up a P server for TS1 (cheers!) but i really want to play TS2.
Why? There are already 4 legal english servers out there, not to mention 3 turkish ones, that can be made 80% english.
Why would ppl want to spread the community over even more servers, there arent that many who play it anymore.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Why? There are already 4 legal english servers out there, not to mention 3 turkish ones, that can be made 80% english.
Why would ppl want to spread the community over even more servers, there arent that many who play it anymore.
Wait, I know about 2 of english version, MAYN and Aeria.... what about other 2? Can you please tell me? I am serious.... i do not remember the other 2 atm :O
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast6 View Post
Wait, I know about 2 of english version, MAYN and Aeria.... what about other 2? Can you please tell me? I am serious.... i do not remember the other 2 atm :O
Sorry, I meant. 3 servers at AGE, and 1 english one at Mayn.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Sorry, I meant. 3 servers at AGE, and 1 english one at Mayn.
Ahh lol, yea, i misread as well, sorry
and you can only say 3, because tranquility is dying lol
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast6 View Post
Ahh lol, yea, i misread as well, sorry
and you can only say 3, because tranquility is dying lol
Exactly, so what would be the point of having one more server? P-servers wont be dramatically different.