Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed attack address after 6 March patch

Discussion on Speed attack address after 6 March patch within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speed attack address after 6 March patch

Hey guys can any one give me speed attack code after latest patch in aeria games thank you i really need it ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12 Sky 2 Aeria Attack and Movment Speed Address
03/07/2012 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
00C87D9F "Attack Speed" 00C6278C "Movement Speed" This is The Newest Addressees for Aeria I will add newer addresses as they come Out!!
Any1 got Working Attack Speed Address(AERIA)
07/06/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Ive searched the forums for both movement speed,attack speed and autopillsfor cheat engine on aeria MovementSpeed: 010B5A54 I cant remember who found it, so im sorry I havent credited you, but thank you Just need the attack speed address and autopills if anyone knows how to find them Thanks
[Release] Attack Speed Address [AERIA]
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 55 Replies
Updated 09.07.09 Here u go, 1. open twelvesky2.exe with cheat engine 2. add 00C85D77 to adress list 3. edit the value to what u want and freeze it. I personally wont make it higher then 160 coz its too obvious and dont run that smooth if the attack speed is too high. 4. Dont use it in crowded places or u will get caught easily. Credits for the new offset to kesawea
attack speed memory address
07/14/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
attack speed i serch this address, i change value is show stat But I thought that has not changed OR My method is not correct, has the correct method? 8470F8 OFFSET C8 OFFSET 34C