Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is it dead?

Discussion on is it dead? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it dead?

hey guys i just started playin again on my main about a week ago and on nemesis AGE there are hardly any jins xD i think the game is pretty much dead... i remember if u wanted 2 but an m33 leet spear that is clean u had 2 pay like 3bil or sumthin and i bought a cs3 102% one for 600mil... and a cs12 120% m33 leet armor for 550mil... we need 2 figure out sumthin 2 get more players
Old 01/29/2012, 23:10   #2

if you want hackers to fill your faction, this is the right place to post this topic.
gl in having a dedicated clan.
Old 01/30/2012, 00:40   #3

I would say it is dying, it's always the same with aeria. Some1 asked if they will ever get crossed arms like mayn and the answer he got was aeria is not mayn and that they didn't get the new content from alt1 which is full of sht. They can request it, they are the ones paying the $$ but they always blame it on alt1, even when there is no antihackshield it is because alt1 didn't provide one. And here is what a GM added to back the given answer as to say we will never get arms crossed or fly because: "excuse" :"gmFuzzy: If the shoulders weren't so monstrously huge, it would be pretty cool to see some floating cross arms.Just having an SUV on your shoulder in front of your face trying to look cool is just silly." So yeah TS2 is dying and the Gm's know it, pretty much told everyone there they r not gonna spend a coin on it anymore.

PS: I still remember the bullcrap they tried to feed us when TS1 was in crisis and they told us that they sent one guy from aeria to korea to deal with the matter. It was a very stupd crappy lie and they just let the game die.
Old 01/30/2012, 17:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnegga View Post
I would say it is dying, it's always the same with aeria. Some1 asked if they will ever get crossed arms like mayn and the answer he got was aeria is not mayn and that they didn't get the new content from alt1 which is full of sht. They can request it, they are the ones paying the $$ but they always blame it on alt1, even when there is no antihackshield it is because alt1 didn't provide one. And here is what a GM added to back the given answer as to say we will never get arms crossed or fly because: "excuse" :"gmFuzzy: If the shoulders weren't so monstrously huge, it would be pretty cool to see some floating cross arms.Just having an SUV on your shoulder in front of your face trying to look cool is just silly." So yeah TS2 is dying and the Gm's know it, pretty much told everyone there they r not gonna spend a coin on it anymore.

PS: I still remember the bullcrap they tried to feed us when TS1 was in crisis and they told us that they sent one guy from aeria to korea to deal with the matter. It was a very stupd crappy lie and they just let the game die.
u just notixed aeria bunch of noob gms and servicers? We yelled alot of about take care ts1 and ts2 and add anti hacking system but they dont they Dont know anything for sure...
Old 01/31/2012, 14:42   #5

ts1 was awesome i miss it so much :'( ts2 is a bunch of **** against ts1... man i wish they brought it back more people would play then....
Old 02/02/2012, 07:33   #6

I quitted Ts2 aeria in the begin of december ... in the mean time i got hacked,lost my warlord cape,100% serp and 5B .... They wont return the items cuz there logs are going back far enougf ... Strange fact,my other main got banned for hacking! i didnt played on the account for more then a year ago ....

Aeria = Fail !
Old 02/16/2012, 16:41   #7

oh well. I don't care i hope all of aeria fall down like a ant in a waterfall. Hopefully i scammed alot people when they sent me a email saying i was gonna get ip banned for 7 years . My reply? Do it.

I dont hate 12sky2 it IS a nice game and i made lots of friends, but Aeria failed, they always do. Idk im brazilian and when i tryied to play shayia on the br servers, i got amazed by the tiny community it has, then i trryied the US version same bs. So what can I add? Aeria will eventually lose TONS of ppl, and the sht that is making this happen is the stupid item malls, on all of their games, and the crappy community, no support to the games, i wont even say about helping the players, they just do a fast maintenance and fack the game. Imma enjoy playing Assasins Creed whit my cousins in here, while they steal people's money.

Thanks for attention everyone... (my fingers are getting numb)
Old 03/04/2012, 09:59   #8

idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnegga View Post

Gameguard WAS in twelve sky 1 for a while. aeria is who decided to take it out. it still is in the korean version, as for korean ts2 idk i assume they still have gameguard. aeria probably had to pay money for gameguard and they said no fk that we want money!
Old 03/04/2012, 20:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight8125 View Post
Gameguard WAS in twelve sky 1 for a while. aeria is who decided to take it out. it still is in the korean version, as for korean ts2 idk i assume they still have gameguard. aeria probably had to pay money for gameguard and they said no fk that we want money!
Actually the players of TS1 decided to remove the Gameguard because of a huge lag the "gameguard" was given, Some people say the gameguard gave this lag others say the GMs made this lag so people didn't want the gameguard and age didnt had to pay for a gameguard.