Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AERIAGAMES MultiClient

Discussion on AERIAGAMES MultiClient within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb AERIAGAMES MultiClient

hi to all and this is what i learn of this day!

how to make your aeriagames without using any multiclient out their!

Follow my Instruction

its very very easy

open your aeriagames 12sky2 Launcher and wait for the connection, Now if the launcher are finish. double click it like fast as you can!

then that window.exe of your eariagames 12sky2 are ready 2 window at the time!, sometimes 3 window will appear if you click to much fast!

good luck and have a happy play!

[Marry Christmas To All]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sl.dta [AERIAGAMES]
11/13/2011 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
#Closrequest.
FK Aeriagames
10/05/2011 - 12Sky2 - 14 Replies
Ok wana kno why fk Aeriagames owners .... Because they banned my account on regular 12sky i was about 2 join it again i try 2 log in and im thinking wth so i send in a ticket and i get an email saying this............ Dear Player, We regret to inform you that service to your your Aeria Games account has beenremoved. Account: Decresenza06This ban is permanent.The account has been banned for Hacking. Hacking includes downloading a cheat trainer from the internet and using it toincrease attack...
AERIAGAMES!
06/08/2011 - Wolfteam - 8 Replies
Aeriagames denkt sich jetzt schon gründe aus zum bannen! "Hi ********, Lieber Wolf Team Spieler, Es tut uns Leid, Dich darüber informieren zu müssen, dass wir Deinen Account aufgrund von Accounthandel permanent sperren mussten. Accounthandel verstößt gegen unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und wird von uns weder toleriert noch unterstützt.
[WT]Aeriagames-Clan
03/06/2011 - Wolfteam - 12 Replies
Heyho Leute. Ich habe vor auf Wolfteam Aeria einen Clan zu gründen. Ich habe den Rank Captain mit einem schwarzen Strich im Hintergrund.. Meine KD beträgt 1.59 und ich habe noch Power User für 160 und AP Waffen für ca 100 Tage. Heißt ihr werdet keinen Noob als Leader haben ;O Ich suche ; Clanmitglieder die vom Rank her höher als Goldbarren sind und KD höher als 1.25. Ausserdem suche ich noch einen guten Clan-Namen ;O Also wer Interesse oder einen Namen hat -> Hier einfach reinposten.