Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GMs fighting back O.o?

Discussion on GMs fighting back O.o? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GMs fighting back O.o?

i considered this pretty funny when i lost my 100% wasp in the Gatemaster and i went pretty political towards the GM's and they replied with this...
they fighting back lol

Greetings 3niblaze809,
Thank you for your response. Your item did not disappear, it was dropped
on the ground. Recently there have been a lot of accounts compromised
that have been found using third party programs. Third party programs
are considered Bot programs, Hack Programs, and any other program that
is meant to interact with Twelve Sky 2 that is not a standard game file.
We have confirmed that the following programs store and send
username/password information to these hackers:
BlaXspirit Trainer
Afterburn AutoBot
MapFun
SkyBot V3
However, any third party program that interacts with Twelve Sky 2 can
store and send your information. Most of these programs are not flagged
by any Anti-Virus program. Additionally, using these programs is against
our Terms of Service and your account can receive a permanent ban for
the using them.
-Team Twelve Sky

So this means...GMs are getting our stuff and dropping them or any of the 4 programs above O.o and its cant be afterburn or mapfun so beware
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2011, 01:46   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
ROFL!!!
BlaXspirit Trainer
Afterburn AutoBot
MapFun
DO NOT SEND USERNAMES TO US AT ALL
You can verify this your self by looking at the source code for MapFun.
Blax's trainer dosnt work now to my knowldge and afterburn well eh im sure he can be trusted.

Think about it. We make hacks, And even private server stuff why would we want to steal accounts when we have things we don't even release? Its the guys that popup have like 3 or 1 posts and don't even post screenshots that are the ones stealing accounts you can tell by looking at old posts.

Oh man I wish I could have a conversation with that GM to ask them how MapFun steals accounts considering they can even look at the source code.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 02:58   #3

They're just trying to scare people away from these dreadful hacks that will rob you of your identity and make your children do drugs. They'll make up any BS to deter people from these kinda things, it's only natural considering they're a big company, really.
Old 09/08/2011, 03:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrug View Post
They're just trying to scare people away from these dreadful hacks that will rob you of your identity and make your children do drugs. They'll make up any BS to deter people from these kinda things, it's only natural considering they're a big company, really.
Now this is very funny, I myself have been making hacks for TS2 for over 2 years now, Mega Byte a little longer, and Blax just as long, and I have never heard anyone say there account was stole by using our hacks. Quote with the exception of a few blaming Blax's for there account been hacked. Two things though they never had proof against blax and his hack is no longer working.
Old 09/08/2011, 03:48   #5

Exactly so the only left is skybot and i know mapfun and blax and autoburn does not take accounts
Old 09/08/2011, 04:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo8u123 View Post
Exactly so the only left is skybot and i know mapfun and blax and autoburn does not take accounts
Well Skybot is only being update by B.... now AFKguy flew the coop he hasnt been around for awhile. So I would say negative to that bot also. B... only updates the address nothing else he has no access to the source files.
Old 09/08/2011, 04:30   #7

thats what you get for using hacks/bot,
**JK**
Old 09/08/2011, 04:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky View Post
thats what you get for using hacks/bot,
**JK**
lol nice one >.> xD
Old 09/08/2011, 15:52   #9

Of course, AB. I'm not actually accusing anyone of adding keyloggers or similar to their bots, least of all you and MegaByte who've been doing this for years. Just saying the GMs are gonna make up all sorts of stuff to deter people, and often it's amusing xD I wonder what they'll have next..
Old 09/08/2011, 17:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrug View Post
Of course, AB. I'm not actually accusing anyone of adding keyloggers or similar to their bots, least of all you and MegaByte who've been doing this for years. Just saying the GMs are gonna make up all sorts of stuff to deter people, and often it's amusing xD I wonder what they'll have next..
Yes it is amusing but sad it took them two years to come up with any kind of retaliation. Dumb Dumb GM's
Old 09/08/2011, 19:03   #11

I'm sure they've been doing bits and pieces as they go, maybe only seeing it as a real threat now, which is silly considering the amount of game-enhancing things they sell, they might as well be a little bit more lenient towards hackers.. But I guess a business can't make room for that.
Old 09/10/2011, 15:25   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
On the other end free to play mmorpg's *Possibly non f2p too* rely on bots and hacks for a source of income. At least in one way or another. Players don't play if there are no other players. They even think bots are players. Bots and Hacks make people keep playing because without them the game is boring as ****.

In other words make games that are more fun.
Old 09/10/2011, 19:32   #13

of course breaking the rules makes everything more fun for example if your playing ehh i believe everyone knows the Gunz game from IJJI and i bet you turned level 70 legit and u get tired because it takes so long to level up...you start getting hacks and you enjoy even more experiences lol
Old 09/12/2011, 06:00   #14

hi guys
i just lost all my gear from my acc at 12sky2 ! be carefull !!!Third party programs
are considered Bot programs, Hack Programs, and any other program that
is meant to interact with Twelve Sky 2 that is not a standard game file.
We have confirmed that the following programs store and send
username/password information to these hackers:
BlaXspirit Trainer
Afterburn AutoBot
MapFun
SkyBot V3 e.t.c.....
I only trust Blaxspirit and mapfun but what about dropshifter??any 1 can help me??
thx
Old 09/13/2011, 13:24   #15

I used and still using most of these hacks ... Never got any items stolen ...