Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

solution to blaxpirit's trainer?

Discussion on solution to blaxpirit's trainer? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
solution to blaxpirit's trainer?

Since this morning his trainer ain't working. Is there a way to command in game to spam specific keys with specific interval but only in game so you can browse around in the background? any software would do too.
Old 07/20/2011, 18:14   #2

mine is working fine ...
Old 07/20/2011, 19:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
mine is working fine ...
Really? Mine went down this morning also, Blax's web went down..
Old 07/20/2011, 20:59   #4

My hack aint workin too after i quit the game it stoped working i think hes away or somthing...
Old 07/21/2011, 02:29   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
Program your own
Old 07/21/2011, 10:08   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Program your own
i wish i could learn how
Old 07/21/2011, 11:07   #7

don't wish it won't happen that way. go and learn, grab visual studio 2008 and learn how to use C++ and program a dll and learn how to use cheat engine and ollydbg to do what you want.
Old 07/21/2011, 12:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
don't wish it won't happen that way. go and learn, grab visual studio 2008 and learn how to use C++ and program a dll and learn how to use cheat engine and ollydbg to do what you want.
i only got 1 month to either learn c++ or enjoy olz, if i spend 1 month learning when would i enjoy? and anyways i'll be busy in a month or so....maybe learning these things isn't that easy as you think. I have tried to learn how i could port a game in c++ from one platform to another but it wasn't just that easy when it all came to the learning part.

EDIT: btw mega, everyone's time shall come where they learn :P
Old 07/21/2011, 12:54   #9

You will enjoy it if you enjoy programming. And you can only learn by teaching your self or learning by example but with programming learning by example can only take you so far. :P
Old 07/21/2011, 14:22   #10

ok lol i didn't feel like starting a new thread because that would just get me more embarrasing comments...

today i tried using map fun to tp to ancient island (sos) but i got network error twice....and then i just didn't try or that could just get me banned...thing is...how can i fill the credits (time) so that i can visit ancient island or other scrol of seekers maps unlimited time or atleast for a period of time because of the exp bonuses there...it's an ideal place to grind...

Please help me on this one since i have no clue from where to start...and yea i can use CE to some entent...
Old 07/21/2011, 14:22   #11

ok lol i didn't feel like starting a new thread because that would just get me more embarrasing comments...

today i tried using map fun to tp to ancient island (sos) but i got network error twice....and then i just didn't try or that could just get me banned...thing is...how can i fill the credits (time) so that i can visit ancient island or other scrol of seekers maps unlimited time or atleast for a period of time because of the exp bonuses there...it's an ideal place to grind...

Please help me on this one since i have no clue from where to start...and yea i can use CE to some entent...
Old 07/21/2011, 18:00   #12

Does anyone even bother to read the documentation... you cant. you can only goto maps you are allowed to goto.
Old 07/21/2011, 18:36   #13

as mega said u cant...further to help you out and understand...You can only go into a map if you have time for that map...you can not tele to a timed map with no time, although once in a timed map u do not need time to remain in it.

Edited: also you have to meet the lvl requirements for that map...If your not in the lvl range of that map then you will get same effect.
Old 07/21/2011, 18:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¼S†a†icConfig¼ View Post
as mega said u cant...further to help you out and understand...You can only go into a map if you have time for that map...you can not tele to a timed map with no time, although once in a timed map u do not need time to remain in it.

Edited: also you have to meet the lvl requirements for that map...If your not in the lvl range of that map then you will get same effect.
yes i know about the lvl requirement...and it was not mentioned that i needed time to enter a timed map through this hack, anyways, don't you get teleported to the town when 88 minutes are over?
Old 07/21/2011, 19:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
yes i know about the lvl requirement...and it was not mentioned that i needed time to enter a timed map through this hack, anyways, don't you get teleported to the town when 88 minutes are over?
normally yes but if you use CE and change map adress value to your hometown value, you will not get booted out of cave here is a mini tut i wrote... here

idk if address is same i havent tested in a while but it explains how to find adress...works on all timer maps.