Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help from devs only !!!!!

Discussion on Need help from devs only !!!!! within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help from devs only !!!!!

Ok so i've decided to make my own bot...a very simple one...my last help would be B... if he figures out what's the problem with my skybot but if that fails as well then i'll go ahead with creating my own bot...i'm fairly new to this so i would really appreciate any kind of tips and comments (humorous ones as well :P).

Anyways, the bot i would like to create is a very simple one...

1. A simple bot which would JUST spam aoe skill when attacked while standing on the same place (or if it's not too hard, maybe moving around randomly within the same distance so that other mobs don't interfere).

Thanks a lot in advance to the people who would actually bother helping me
Old 07/09/2011, 20:22   #2

It isn't just simply 'making' that so many people say it is. It requires knowledge of programming language(s).

I would recommend you to study C++ (there's thousands of tutorials on the net that can help you big time) and afterwards practice your gained knowledge with simple programs and eventually more complex ones, untill you feel you're ready to develop the bot.

This all could take a month, so beware.
Old 07/09/2011, 20:34   #3

well that's the thing...i actually don't have time for studying c++ yet other bots don't work for me...i am aware of the difficulty but i was more interested in someone actually writing down the code? because i don't think that "pressing f3 whenever get attacked" requires a long code? maybe pushing that code in the game could be long but i mean...if someone's willing to help me...please do
Old 07/09/2011, 23:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
well that's the thing...i actually don't have time for studying c++ yet other bots don't work for me...i am aware of the difficulty but i was more interested in someone actually writing down the code? because i don't think that "pressing f3 whenever get attacked" requires a long code? maybe pushing that code in the game could be long but i mean...if someone's willing to help me...please do
I thought you said my Bot worked good for you it was just that you didn't have a way to pay for it?

Also if you do not have time to learn a language how then can you make your own Bot.
Old 07/09/2011, 23:49   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
See here
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 23:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
See here
LOL right back to his post. But ah ya take Mega' advice if you are willing to read and learn a little you can be successful.
Old 07/10/2011, 00:03   #7

Received Thanks: 1,003
Or just learn, TBH making hacks and programming is more fun than playing these badly made korean mmo's