Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open it fast...?

Discussion on Open it fast...? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Open it fast...?

So I got a pm from [UMUTOUS]

Quote:
Title: 12sky2 Private Server OPEN IT FAST MEGABYTE

We making a team to publish 12sky2 private server. But we need some help and your private server files can u upload and send to me Thx 4 help. We want because of you guys working slow a bit and we got 3 month of full pc. Send the Server files u guys created its a bit complex to create %0 to %100 if u can help i will be happy we dont want any test or something just upload files to somewhere and link here to me
:r tfm:

For those of you curious about the status atm I have login server working 100% world server is started again and will have alot of work done on it in the upcoming holidays I currently have exam week coming up So im super busy.

What the code can do
Login Server:
Login
IP Banning
Suspended / Banned Accounts
Security Code Set
Security Code Check
Security Code Change
Authentication on actions to prevent security check being bypassed with memory edit.
Character Create
Character Delete
Character Rename
Game Start
Character Loading + Saving

What world server will do very soon~
World Server:
Login~
IP Banning~
Anti Dupe~
Character Loading + Saving~
Normal Chat~
Party Chat~
Guild Chat~
Whisper~

Walking~
Attacking~
Using Skills~
Leveling up~
Stat and Skill point setting~
Stat Reset
Skill Reset

GM Stuff~

Guild Creation~
Guild Delete~
Guild Adding Member~
Guild Removing Memeber~
Guild Setting Tags~
Guild Setting Messages~
etc...

Duel~
Party~
Buying Items~
Selling Items~
Moving things in Invintory~
Equiping un equiping~
Trading... gotta watch out here for dupe and such so would take a little bit of time to bug test it.~
Storage~

Quests are not important at this stage

Its rather rude that people just say Open it fast or try to make me hand over code to them don't ya think?

To those of you who have helped thanks

As Ive said before if anyone wants to help work on the Twelve Sky 2 private server we are in need of
  • Analysists
  • C++ Developers
  • Graphics Team
  • Music Team
  • Sound Team

Developers and Analysis's should understand at least C++ Cheat Engine ASM winsock Memory Management HEX.
Show us your skills and that your keen to work and you may get a position on team.

If there's something ive missed for the world server im sorry I was writing this quickly. It won't be worked on till my exams are out of way.

Estimates cannot be made on when the pserver will be done it will be done when its done. If you are not a programmer and haven't done this sort of thing before then don't complain about the time its taking as you don't know the work involved. Complaining is counter productive if you can help help if you cant wait.

Thankyou to everyone whos given positive support to the project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2011, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Rude. Is all I have to say. hahaha. I'm surprised you're putting so much time into this project. I don't think anyone else would be as willing to put so much effort into a big project. Hopefully you'll find more members to the team though. (:
Old 06/18/2011, 19:12   #3

Why would you even take the time to respond to something like that?

"You are taking the time to work on this massive project, and because we are on the sidelines waiting patiently we deserve to have the files now. Give them to us!"
Old 06/18/2011, 21:48   #4

nice to see old faces il be around whenever the alpha stage or ob starts till then , good luck with ur exams and such mb
Old 06/19/2011, 02:54   #5

thanks
Old 06/20/2011, 18:35   #6

Aha D:

LoL ok i will help with my friends
Old 06/20/2011, 18:36   #7

Lol V1 works but i love MegaByte LoL not a gay Friendly
Old 06/20/2011, 20:16   #8

as i did long time ago )) i wanna help with analise and stuff lo tel meh what to do lol but i never used c++ cheat engin a lil bit
Old 06/21/2011, 00:37   #9

well you kinda need to know more than a little bit.... :P

I worked on the server a little bit when I was bored with assignments. can now login to world server and walk around and chat and use some gm commands ive coded in its soo hard to concentrate on assignments when I wanna do this its wayy more fun

Havent coded in sending to those in area on map yet so one player cant see another just yet. But ive got the code there I just have to uncomment it and change a few things.

Will need to work out inventory packets some more however to get inventory working as well as monster spawn to have them spawning again as I misplaced my documentation on those packets lol.

When I have inventory working ill be able to make commands like `make itemid combine enchant amount then items can be experimented with to see how they effect the game without it being coded

I am using ` for now for gm commands later ill change it to / and make it work in game.

Also have to code map manager trying to think up how to do it :P like if I have a thread for each map or 1 to do it all.

When a character is logged in it would be placed in a map server side.
There are under 300 maps but the game has space for 300.
The map is used to manage monsters on the map and items and to send things to people in range on map only. The idea is that having clients attached to a map will increase speed because the server wont be looping through every client to find the ones it needs it will only be looping through the ones on the map. Ill have to sync the threads per map so that theres no cross thread issues when say its trying to look in the clients to see who it can send stuff too but in that time one disconnects from map. There would be an error.

Ehh ill work something out
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2011, 14:45   #10

actually multithreading the player loc has proved to be cpu consuming with a mass player base though soon i will try to impliment a allocation of memory in which i will temporarily store player loc and other temp values untill a player breaks a access command such as logout, login, disconnect. though i also have school i need to complete, i will test later.
Old 06/26/2011, 19:17   #11

Yeah ive switched to the 2nd method sorta

Unis almost over for a few weeks for me yayz
Old 06/26/2011, 19:53   #12

I have about 2-3 weeks left of school :3