Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About my packeteditor...

Discussion on About my packeteditor... within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About my packeteditor...

I am leaving the community. So Im selling my code to my packeteditor tool.

What can it do?
It decrypts/encrypts the packets sent to/from the server.

What is this good for?
You can resend any packet you want from any place and time.
As an example.. hit a monster .. logg teh packet. resend it 100 times or more a second. You can actully lvl to highest lvl an a couple of hours with my tool.
Megabytes attackspeed hack is frankly nothing compared to this. This one is like having a 1 hit hack.

So PM me an offer . You must have paypal.

Oh and btw im realy suprised why ppl make programs for multiple clientwindows.lol if u got the skills to program surely u must know the basic of DOS ..??
SO anyway... dont download anything to make multiple clients. This one is safer, faster and free.. all u do is

Open notepad
type this
START /REALTIME C:\AeriaGames\TwelveSky2\TwelveSky2.exe /0/US/2/1024/768
save and now make the .txt file into a .bat
and click it.

This opens 2 cleints
So if u want more clients u type the line 3 or more times. Simple as that.
And ofcorse you must enter ur own folder path to where ur game client is.

Have fun
Its been fun knowing u all and this community!

/zowex
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2011, 22:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowex View Post
I am leaving the community. So Im selling my code to my packeteditor tool.

What can it do?
It decrypts/encrypts the packets sent to/from the server.

What is this good for?
You can resend any packet you want from any place and time.
As an example.. hit a monster .. logg teh packet. resend it 100 times or more a second. You can actully lvl to highest lvl an a couple of hours with my tool.
Megabytes attackspeed hack is frankly nothing compared to this. This one is like having a 1 hit hack.

So PM me an offer . You must have paypal.

Oh and btw im realy suprised why ppl make programs for multiple clientwindows.lol if u got the skills to program surely u must know the basic of DOS ..??
SO anyway... dont download anything to make multiple clients. This one is safer, faster and free.. all u do is

Open notepad
type this
save and now make the .txt file into a .bat
and click it.

This opens 2 cleints
So if u want more clients u type the line 3 or more times. Simple as that.
And ofcorse you must enter ur own folder path to where ur game client is.

Have fun
Its been fun knowing u all and this community!

/zowex
Your are right on that Zowex, most of the hacks here are basic and easy to make, though many people here are lazy and prefer to have other people do it for them. Also congrats on figuring out the first 8 bytes time-stamp, i could not resend a packet because of just that: all of my modifications were thru modifying op-code in the client itself. It sad to see you leave Zowex you were a great contribution to the community and i hope to see you back here soon.
Old 06/12/2011, 23:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
awww. sad to see you leave. thanks for everything you've done for all the coders here.
Old 06/13/2011, 02:34   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
sad to see you leave and if anyone buys this tool dont abuse it... it should be used for research.

Did you happen to find out more than 1 byte of the 8 bytes? im still confused on the rest of that...

And also that batch script requires you to run them all at once. a multi client patch like the one I showed how to make lets you run them whenever you like as its patching the code that stops the app running if it detects another window open :P so kinda better even though batch script does work fine if you only want a few open at the start.

Does your dll have an injector that supports multiple windows of ts2?
Old 06/17/2011, 18:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
sad to see you leave and if anyone buys this tool dont abuse it... it should be used for research.

Did you happen to find out more than 1 byte of the 8 bytes? im still confused on the rest of that...

And also that batch script requires you to run them all at once. a multi client patch like the one I showed how to make lets you run them whenever you like as its patching the code that stops the app running if it detects another window open :P so kinda better even though batch script does work fine if you only want a few open at the start.

Does your dll have an injector that supports multiple windows of ts2?
In order to resend the attack packet as many times as stated he would have had to find at least 2 of the bytes that update on a "per packet" basis.