Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy way of making CPs{RELEASE}

Discussion on Easy way of making CPs{RELEASE} within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy way of making CPs{RELEASE}

OK...this is the best way to make money in this game...and imagine if everyone would use it.
To begin with...all the action will happen in PROVING GROUNDS...all you need is a multiclient...you can use that one offered by Blaxpirit in his trainer , and like 5+ characters of a faction and 1 character of a different faction.Firstly you will need to level up that characters to lvl 100 so they can enter PROVING GROUNDS(I use P+C(L)+EXP POT for lvls 112 and under, for fast lvling I also recommend you doing the lvling on 5X Global).After you lvled up your characters the CP farm begins.
For example:I'm using 5 level 100 guans...and 1 lvl 107 jin to kill them and get CP's.On 5x on weekends I will get 25 CP's every 10 minutes by killing them(because after you kill them once,you'll have to wait for 10 minutes untill you get CP again).Now...imagine if like 20 players on every server will have that amount of characters logged in at the same time...you could make tons of CP's easily.
Last advice...if you are planing to do it on Nemesis...make jin to farm CP...and only make guans and fujins to get CP on them.
I hope everybody understood what I tried to explain...Enjoy
Old 03/28/2011, 17:55   #2

wow...i bet nobody thought about this before....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2011, 19:23   #3

dude i was doing this for like so long unfortunatly for me i never took the time to keep my cp's to get me some leets. but still . even G levels do that lol and plus i had like 10 chars online whn it was the x10 cp wknds i was getin like 100 cp's per 10 min sooo .
Old 03/28/2011, 20:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybossu View Post
wow...i bet nobody thought about this before....
I know ppl thought about doing this...but I actually made this post to get even more ppl so we could make more CPs in less time...you see my point now?...and ffs stop flaming posts for nothing...it was only a suggestion
Old 03/28/2011, 21:02   #5

thing is that not all palyers know about this so if u like to do this with more ppl ask ur friends and use like 1 or 2 pc's each ( i used 2 pc and open like 6-7 games on each)and farm cp; bad thing is that the x cp event is now only 2 hours and its x5 and it sux.they knew ppl were farming cp in PG so thts why they took out the x10 cp from friday til monday.
Old 04/01/2011, 16:39   #6

acerr88 what server u play on man? we can do this with 15 chars if me you and him are on same server
Old 04/02/2011, 09:28   #7

@druglord nemesis im on nemesis. gime a pm with ur msn/ ym so we cant talk better
i wana make some 103 jins coz now guan and fuj aer alied so i cant use my guans.
il try make like 5-6 jins for the mom.wich il be albe to load 3-4on laptop or all idk yet and rest on pc but il try all on laptop so i dont lag on my desktop.

pm ur man / YM