Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEMO] SkyBot (Pixel/Image Detection)

Discussion on [DEMO] SkyBot (Pixel/Image Detection) within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 08/27/2010, 03:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
hey, when i start skybot and put my resolution after that when i try it out in game like activate the keys it doesnt work?? and wasted 2 days not using it >.>
Old 09/02/2010, 00:29   #17

No support from AFKguy! i purchased the activation key and the bot but both of them arent working !
Old 09/02/2010, 01:16   #18

tear for u
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2010, 05:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
No support from AFKguy! i purchased the activation key and the bot but both of them arent working !
could you be more specific? if your running windows (any), read the instructions (very important), followed the instructions (), and are playing on Aeriagames, the bot works. If your missing any one of these things it will not work

If NOTHING happens then I guarantee you the answer is both on this thread, at the end of the installation, and in the instructions file (its also splattered all over my website/forums but they are down right now).

UAC - Run as Admin
Old 09/02/2010, 07:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
could you be more specific? if your running windows (any), read the instructions (very important), followed the instructions (), and are playing on Aeriagames, the bot works. If your missing any one of these things it will not work

If NOTHING happens then I guarantee you the answer is both on this thread, at the end of the installation, and in the instructions file (its also splattered all over my website/forums but they are down right now).

UAC - Run as Admin
I donwloaded the 7day trail version couple days ago , but its been expired so i bought a reactivation key -> This setup is been expired and will no abort

I bought the 2.7 version on ur site -> This setup is been expired and will no abort

It worked awesome in that 7days,no problem with that! its just now when i wanna reactive it again, it wont work lol
Old 09/02/2010, 21:39   #21

Ok sorry for the confusion (well actually maybe i was confused...)

My website WAS down but they let it go back up, people purchased an expired installation... whoops!

Well good news is the site is back up, apparently it has been for some time now....

Bad news is I no longer have the packaged exe for version 2.7. Like the idiot I am I usually delete older version before finishing the new one.... In anycase the program is in source code with a lot of modifications that are "under construction". Meaning I can't just pack this exe and send it out.

I was working on a few new things for version 3.0 is why its broken down. For now I will take what I have, wrap it up and package it as Version 2.8. Expect to see this in you PM box on my forums in 2 days.

Anyone else who needs support please go to my website and check the forums.

EDIT:

Nevermind, found the source for V2.7 will be sending it out today! Also updating the demo download. Check your PM box on my website to get your files!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Sounds good not having websites up sucks heaps lol mine was down for a week almost.

Is xtrap the only thing stopping you getting it working on other versions of the game? other than having to download them of course.

Im going to try coding a disassembler in the future which should hopefully print out the asm after its decrypted from Themida allowing us to patch xtrap from looking at it. *made a dissassembler for the game boy and its working sweet lol*
I have no idea what all that means but... awesome!! Kill X-Trap for me and there's money in it for ya.

Fresh demo released. New drop junk function (with moving) is in beta testing and will be released Tuesday.
Old 09/06/2010, 12:51   #22

im using the version u pmed me on ur website but isnt working ! im getting a junkdrop error ! also when i press crtl + a the bot makes the sound like its sutting down
Old 09/08/2010, 15:12   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
im using the version u pmed me on ur website but isnt working ! im getting a junkdrop error ! also when i press crtl + a the bot makes the sound like its sutting down
The one you have is before this release, which I skipped because I made some huge advances in movement. See my forums for details.
Old 09/14/2010, 08:38   #24

Anyone have a working site for this guy. Donate a little money his way and don't get nothing that works. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks for you time, Sincerely, H0B0
Old 09/14/2010, 12:20   #25

his site is offline !
Old 09/14/2010, 21:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally101 View Post
Anyone have a working site for this guy. Donate a little money his way and don't get nothing that works. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks for you time, Sincerely, H0B0
My site is offline till tommorow. Did you purchase the bot recently? Because I havn't had any sales for awhile now :P