Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EDIT SKILL POINT

Discussion on EDIT SKILL POINT within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EDIT SKILL POINT

hello bro today i find address EDIT SKILL POINT in WSP but it working only skill RUSHING STAMPEDE my question how it working all skill ??
Old 11/17/2016, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
What you mean? Are you trying to add skill points? Hhahahah
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO(edit/ctf/spawn point)*REQUEST*
10/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello all...so i've managed to make my vsro server up and running ...its cool m no lags , sexy but i have some things that i want to do like edit for example How to edit the jangan glocery shop? to add stones and things? also with the blackmish/protector shop to add novas +5? 2nd thing i want to know how to enable ctf and how to change dates and the last thing if u can help me how to edit the europeans spawn point to be in jangan , ty for understanding
Who want Skill edit Point BUG//Exploit?
01/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 48 Replies
Well guys, I found it out. Oriya found it 2-3years out. Tell me who want the bug. You can max your chars skill lvls with that bug:D Its fixable, but its takes god damn much time:D:D Guide will be written by haze, if all vote yes, why?ībecause his english is very good.