Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack] HunGames AutoUpdate multihack

Discussion on [Hack] HunGames AutoUpdate multihack within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 12/23/2014, 20:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
And this is the problem of hacking communities No one wanna share few things, all kept to themselves .
i already shared the hack with vaccum and usefull things, we dont need to let game companies know how we do all, cause after they patch it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovele View Post
Injector that works with this hack.

Use this injector. It's working for me fine except the speed hack. Mob vacuum is amazing for grinding you don't waste pills, just make sure you don't get caught.

thanks man! for the speed hack, it work under lvl 110 or something like that, right after, speed goes server sided and it dont work more
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2014, 23:28   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
i already shared the hack with vaccum and usefull things, we dont need to let game companies know how we do all, cause after they patch it...

thanks man! for the speed hack, it work under lvl 110 or something like that, right after, speed goes server sided and it dont work more
Just out of curiousity, which exploits are you capable of doing in hungames?
Old 12/23/2014, 23:40   #33

is this for hun games only or it can work in mayn too?
Old 12/24/2014, 10:30   #34

elite*gold: 50
look , each game with it's patch.
Old 12/24/2014, 14:52   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Just out of curiousity, which exploits are you capable of doing in hungames?
Im pretty sure dabnoj will keep to himself if he knows how to do other stuff which is good.

if you guys really love this game you dont want this version closed and after that to come here and QQ how to game is so cool and now its closed.

let it be, we got alot of exp events in hungames, u can hit g12 in like 2-3 wknds in sos + sup + the exp pill 10k min given as reward. all u need is grind gears.

you practically dont need hacking in this version. u got auto pill and rewards system untill m29. and u can make some pretty cash while u grind from drops.

You can hunt bossed for mats and ask a high level to ench for you if u need new gears. so its not that hard if u really want to play this game and if u want to use ur brain to make money.

i have been buying/reselling mats for 2 weeks or 3, and i made 1b my first cash. thn i got help from my guildies and another friend ^^.

so put ur brain to work
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2014, 16:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
Im pretty sure dabnoj will keep to himself if he knows how to do other stuff which is good.

if you guys really love this game you dont want this version closed and after that to come here and QQ how to game is so cool and now its closed.

let it be, we got alot of exp events in hungames, u can hit g12 in like 2-3 wknds in sos + sup + the exp pill 10k min given as reward. all u need is grind gears.

you practically dont need hacking in this version. u got auto pill and rewards system untill m29. and u can make some pretty cash while u grind from drops.

You can hunt bossed for mats and ask a high level to ench for you if u need new gears. so its not that hard if u really want to play this game and if u want to use ur brain to make money.

i have been buying/reselling mats for 2 weeks or 3, and i made 1b my first cash. thn i got help from my guildies and another friend ^^.

so put ur brain to work
He doesn't have to go into details, Deleted due to a friendly request of dabnoj, just like now I'm just asking which hacks he is capable of making, He doesn't need to post a whole tutorial on how to make them, besides I wouldn't care less since I do no longer play Twelvesky 2 hungames nor Twelvesky 2 mayngames, I'm just curious that is all.

Aslong as he doesnt post a whole tutorial ALT1 won't be able to patch it. And besides, why do you automatically assume that I want those hacks for me to make the game easier?
I said I wanted to know out of curiousity not to exploit them myself.
Hell I wouldn't even by capable of doing so, I'm very limited if its about hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2014, 16:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
He doesn't have to go into details, .....

Aslong as he doesnt post a whole tutorial ALT1 won't be able to patch it. And besides, why do you automatically assume that I want those hacks for me to make the game easier?
I said I wanted to know out of curiousity.
ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2014, 16:15   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
where did you hear that from please dont speak about things you dont know? # request delete post
I'm pretty sure you claimed that in one of those threads here on elitepvpers.
Old 12/24/2014, 16:18   #39

Even with that injector GUI still doesn't pop up to me
Old 12/24/2014, 16:26   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureZiro View Post
If it works for dabnoj and some other people you could be missing a program.
Such as NET framework, C++ you name it.
It is just a wild guess but it could be helpful.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2014, 17:51   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureZiro View Post
Yeah. When I tried with another injector, the injector itself automatically download C++ because it was missing, but the it didn't work with that injector. So you can try downloading that as almar said.
Old 12/28/2014, 11:03   #42

How to use this hack @ hungames? anyone
Old 12/28/2014, 13:52   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by brielle143 View Post
How to use this hack @ hungames? anyone
Download the hack.
Download Visual studio 2013 C++
Download Net framework 4.5
Download any injector that is undetected.

Follow the steps written by dabnoj in the thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2014, 09:04   #44

can you give me the Link sir
Old 12/29/2014, 14:38   #45

Here are the links for the software that is required in order to succesfully launch dabnoj his hack:

You can use other injectors but I know this one works.
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
cheat, hack, hungames, ts2, vaccum