Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIXED] zowex teleporter v1.2 MAYN

Discussion on [FIXED] zowex teleporter v1.2 MAYN within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIXED] zowex teleporter v1.2 MAYN

For MAYN server ONLY!
Ok this should work for all factions. You can actully teleport into every factions homecity with this AND it changes your faction to theres (Serverside) so this is the real thing. You can trade, duel, shop and so on. Only thing is they will see by your armor and cloth what faction you realy belong to. So i suggest if you port to main citys to stripp. Have fun

PS. The rar file contains the default database file (TSZone.tsz), so try not to overwrite if you already have saved spots.
/zowex
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2009, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Testing!

Forgot to say that you did a great job on the last one with the injector and taking advantage of the Ts2 dc "10min" pop-up it was very creative!

Update soon:

..........................almost PERFECT!
Nicely done zowex!

Here what I found:

Teleporting:
When you teleport to different cities a portal appears in different places so that you can walk into them. Pics for each cities hacked portals soon!

Requirements:
1. Any lvl can teleport, but sometimes you Dc...it might be because you don't get in the portal fast enough for the client not to recognize that it's not real. Still testing more soon and those pics are coming!
2. You need to be A1+ to teleport to Sky City
3. The only city you can teleport from city2city from is snake(Atleast on my client pls give feedback) Snake city because it's the only city that has the teleporter on lvl ground.

Notes: 1.If you choose a city to teleport and press "Teleport" on the gui then you can no longer use the Jump Skill.
2. I recommend that you are standing directly in the portal before you press "Teleport" so that there is almost no chance of dc.
3. In-map teleportation works wonders for any lvl and any place within a map!

Thoughts: You probably got the coordinates for portal creation from snake city zowex because all the portals in the other cities are above ground lvl and all seem to be at the same height as the snake cities' hacked portal. So I think that others should make a snake char or if it can be fixed to wait

Pics:
- Tiger City
- Snake City (The Teleporter that works on lvl ground
- Dragon City
- Sky City
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2009, 19:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Awesome work. That was a quick fix hahah. What's crazy is that you can actually change factions serverside. That's amazing.
Old 07/31/2009, 20:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found