Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[!MAYN!] XTRAP BYPASSED SUCCEFFULLY !

Discussion on [!MAYN!] XTRAP BYPASSED SUCCEFFULLY ! within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

View Poll Results: You want this cheat in MAYN ?
Yes i want ! 172 68.80%
Yes but just for me/guilde and not kill the game. 52 20.80%
No at all, go away ! 26 10.40%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [!MAYN!] XTRAP BYPASSED SUCCEFFULLY !

Hello, it's my first post here, with some friends we have found how ByPass Xtrap without be DC every 5 minutes ,

We search some personne good in library .dll for help us for creat a mayn cheat,

WARNING, THE CHEAT WAS NOT RELEASE IN PUBLIC FOR NOT KILL MAYN SERVER.

We look for how try to send the cheat, for personnal using ( or guilde )

Thanks to add me on skype: loxxiifr.

Thanks for your regards.

[EDIT] I have add question for, yes or not you want this release are in public.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2013, 05:11   #2

Nope, I said no, I don't want it, and for the love of ***, if someone has a legit one, do not release it, do NOT release it, let this game alone and people play it fairly
Old 05/04/2013, 05:17   #3

Yes i understand it, but i want say too, ( i not for that too but ... ) If is not " us " creat a cheat, that can be other guys ...

It's why i have send this question.

-Vasselix.
Old 05/04/2013, 05:34   #4

Want you to make me feel like im the only girl in the worldddd .. (is this considered as spam?)

Keep it clean , Like you wont release it for "Cash" ON MAYN ..... Keep it real .
Old 05/04/2013, 06:00   #5

i say release it to every1, y care now? all yall dont want mayn ts2 to be hackable, thats funny when yall made the best of the 3 ts2 closed. mayn is 2 hard to d anything n so i say y not, am sure it will help every1 out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2013, 10:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3111 View Post
i say release it to every1, y care now? all yall dont want mayn ts2 to be hackable, thats funny when yall made the best of the 3 ts2 closed. mayn is 2 hard to d anything n so i say y not, am sure it will help every1 out
You obviously have no consideration for other people's concerns and addictions to this game
Old 05/04/2013, 10:54   #7

I say it's whatever, can't sandboxie with x-trap. Transfering is a ***** having to constantly ask someone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2013, 17:40   #8

Don't ruin another TS2. Some people actually spend a great deal of money on the game.
Old 05/04/2013, 18:26   #9

FAKE, they don't even have a mayn xtrap bypass they need someone who can make dll files.
Old 05/04/2013, 18:43   #10

Hum, ah yess sorry :
Quote:
[18:06:04] Chukwudi Madukah: is that why im speed hakcing right now ?
[18:06:10] Chukwudi Madukah: lol
[18:06:22] Chukwudi Madukah: I KNOW HOW TO MAKE ******* DLLS
[18:06:27] Chukwudi Madukah: thats why i got auto pill
[18:06:30] Chukwudi Madukah: and speed hack
[18:06:32] Chukwudi Madukah: and teleport hack
[18:06:33] Chukwudi Madukah:
[18:06:35] Chukwudi Madukah: bye
And after is use the fake? So please... and too we have the solution for don't be DC evry minutes ... so
Old 05/04/2013, 18:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasselix View Post
Hum, ah yess sorry :

And after is use the fake? So please... and too we have the solution for don't be DC evry minutes ... so
yea i dont think that guy will help you make ur dlls so...
Old 05/04/2013, 19:45   #12

look polling say make hack for mayn
Old 05/04/2013, 21:28   #13

This is not a release. Please move or close this thread.
Old 05/04/2013, 21:29   #14

Smile Disgraceful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresive3 View Post
yea i dont think that guy will help you make ur dlls so...
Your right Agresive. I wont lol ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasselix View Post
Hum, ah yess sorry :

Also i dont like the fact that u have released my name in public that **** is private.

Stupid Fish.

Do that one more time and i hope u get banned.Infact im reporting this.
Old 05/04/2013, 22:07   #15

red is in the lead and as far as consideration for other players goes.... someone doesn't like not being able to sell silver :P one good thing about that "fake bypass" link is that you can find the adresses to update the 0x addys in dlls like say the silver jeon bot It is just very annoying the dc and all..
this is why devs that post no here wish for xtrap bypass not to be done. because they know that the stuff they helped to release can potentially close the last english version. but I say lets have some fun while it lasts

one last thing there are many hack sites out so show some respect to epvpers and support it in being the only one with having working mayn releases or even atleast being the first with uptodate.
epvpers is the best place to look for exploits for mmos so everyone needs to just stop downing exploits here we dont need people to start looking elsewhere.

I voted release for alllllllllllllllllllllllll