Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Trick to turn on few 12Sky2s - without multi client

Discussion on [Guide] Trick to turn on few 12Sky2s - without multi client within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Guide] Trick to turn on few 12Sky2s - without multi client

Hello.
I seen lot of posts like "I need multi client!".
Well, I never used any mc programs to turn on few 12Sky2.
Check it out:

1. Turn on launcher.exe

2. Click few times "Game Start" button as fast as You can.
~Well, if You want to turn on 2 12Sky2 You can click "Game Start" button just 2 times but then it couldn't work up because there is possible to show up a description "Found window" and then just 1 game will turn on.
So click few times - for example:
-If You want to turn on 2 games - click 3 times on "Game Start" button,
-3 games - click 4 or 5 times,
etc.

3. Well, if Your PC is fast and not laggy You can have problem with click "Game Start" button few times.
So best way to do is:
~1. Turn on launcher.exe
~2. Wait untill patches' check will be "Completed."
~3. Turn on few web browsers (just to make Your PC more laggy) and fast click "Game Start" button few times.

4. That can be problematic to turn on few windows because not always launcher listening to us...
Just be patient and keep trying!

If You have some questions, please feel free to ask.
(And feel free to clicking "thanks" )
P.S. Sorry for my English, that's not good enough.
Old 12/30/2012, 07:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Ive posted many times for how to do it.
Learn people jez... its in my TSX Client Thread
You cans be awesome and program and have fun

theres a Call to FindWindowA under it is a CMP with a JNZ change it to a JMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Useful SRO multi client! Guide and Tutorial
08/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
First you will need this program: PROXYCAP.COM Second you will need a Server Proxys or any free Server Proxy u can use but I'm using Your-Freedom software and its only limited for 60 sec.: Your Freedom - Downloads
Guide on how to Multi-Client on any server.
04/18/2011 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Download Link: Sandboxie Free Download Step 1. Download Sandboxie and Run it the application. http://i56.tinypic.com/35mpg93.png Step 2. Download Sandboxie and the drivers completely. http://i54.tinypic.com/w7dmaw.png
guide to multi client and co partner
06/12/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
another guide to using multi client because i know lots off the multi clients dont work with the new co partner they tend to close the window and lots more things.. well anyways heres what i did. 1.uninstall co2. afterwards reinstall it 2. make a copy off ur co2 folder so u have 2 3. then go to this link and do as it says to hubs guide off multi client (but make sure u put all the files into ur first co2 folder. so atm u should be able to use multi client with ur first one hubs...
Turn Blue Quick Trick
10/28/2005 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Small but this is a easy and quick way to turn your character blue quick using 2 computers or using L2rich/window mode it with the lineage 2 client. You get 8 reccomendations per day. Once you make a recomendation you cannot give one. Try this. Once you give a reccomendation to someone. restart goto login screen. Re log back in and reccomend once more. Rinse and repeat.
Easy trick to turn people red
08/21/2005 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
den trick könnt ihr so oft machen wie ihr wollt, da es kein exploit ist, somit legal 1. orgt euch erstmal ganz viele items damit ihr over weight seid (=kein health regen) 2. gebt nem freund bescheid das er euch bis ca. 10 health attacken soll 3. jetzt müsst ihr nur noch jemanden nerven bis er euch einmal attacked, da ihr dank overweight kein health regen habt solltet ihr sofort sterben ;p jetzt kann euer freund den attacker plätten und looten