Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiClient EasyWay

Discussion on MultiClient EasyWay within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MultiClient EasyWay

For those who is having trouble for Multi client here is a easy way to do Multi Clients..

Just click your Exe file from Dekstop and put it on your SandBoxie control it will ask you to open up Exe just do ok Than it will open you can open as many clients as you can Have fun!
Hope i help xD
Old 09/18/2012, 23:05   #2

Bumping this so more people see it.

I refuse to multi-client any other way. Been using Sandboxie flawlessly for around 3 years now.

If you download it, make sure to tick the "Free License" box when installing. It WILL suggest that you upgrade to a commercial license after a short time, but you do not have to do this to keep using it. It will still work fully, they just add that so maybe they'll make some money.

Sanboxie ftw.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2012, 16:18   #3

There's an easier way for a command line within the bat file. You can open as many windows as you can. Without using a launcher file
Old 09/19/2012, 18:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by khongtac07 View Post
There's an easier way for a command line within the bat file. You can open as many windows as you can. Without using a launcher file
But this is the best and easiest way for me cuz it's save 100% for sure no doubt getting any kind of viruses so i prefer this more so post this for you guys who don't know how to open multi clients..
Everyone have there own point of view but for me this is