Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[hack] WTS->4m cp on your noob lvl 50-112 account

Discussion on [hack] WTS->4m cp on your noob lvl 50-112 account within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [hack] WTS->cp

--closed--
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/11/2012, 19:02   #2

Very trust worthy and as soon u give him the info hes does it right away and logs off and the cp is usuable and this will blow your mind literally lol 100% trustworthy

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2012, 22:00   #3

scam... request close.
Old 09/12/2012, 01:42   #4

lol buy one then youll say if its scam ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2012, 03:18   #5

every 1 use to release free hacks on here what has happened to you all
Old 09/12/2012, 04:42   #6

Hey, you should try it on my account and let me see its legit. I will vouch for you if it is.
Old 09/12/2012, 09:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Hey, you should try it on my account and let me see its legit. I will vouch for you if it is.
mmh what you mean?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2012, 18:37   #8

its real people...i have ss as proof to if u dont believe me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2012, 20:42   #9

believe who? you or dabnoj?
Old 09/13/2012, 01:59   #10

Elmo, I would release the screenshot as a testimonial/vouch. I've got $40 on my paypal right now looking for a good home, but this seems too good to be true.

You've got a screenshot posted that currently proves nothing. Everything of interest and relevance is blacked out -except- your CP and time/use items, which your CP is only 95k... not "almost" 4m as OP promises. As said, that proves nothing.

As stands, this seems too good to be true- so I'm going to assume it's a scam unless more information is divulged. Sorry, I find this incredible in the direct root of the word's definition. Something that can no be credited.
Old 09/13/2012, 11:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumitzu View Post
Elmo, I would release the screenshot as a testimonial/vouch. I've got $40 on my paypal right now looking for a good home, but this seems too good to be true.

You've got a screenshot posted that currently proves nothing. Everything of interest and relevance is blacked out -except- your CP and time/use items, which your CP is only 95k... not "almost" 4m as OP promises. As said, that proves nothing.

As stands, this seems too good to be true- so I'm going to assume it's a scam unless more information is divulged. Sorry, I find this incredible in the direct root of the word's definition. Something that can no be credited.
dont be afraid come buy youll see and youll proove to others thats true, the char who got cp on elmo screen is not him he is targetting him look well please
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 15:19   #12

you cant do prices for 1m?
Old 09/13/2012, 18:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumitzu View Post

then meet elmo 4m cp char he got one from me i cant do more atm im bored to lvl up a char
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 21:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
then meet elmo 4m cp char he got one from me i cant do more atm im bored to lvl up a char
I dare you to make less sense.

But at any rate I'm not scared, I'm smart. I'm not sending you my money for something that you claim only you can do. Especially when only ONE person is saying you -can- and even he won't post a valid screenshot giving you validation. All you've been saying this whole time is "You want proof, then send me your money!" That's classic scamming 101. Go back to runescape and tell people you'll double their money. I'm not buying into this until more information is released and some physical PROOF is presented... not just some random screenshot saying "ermagerd, it weerrrrrks" while not showing the first **** thing.

Sorry, but refusing to show proof or explaining the smallest bit of what you're doing exactly, is just shadowing more doubt on your credibility. As far as I know CP is server-sided... as-well as Money, HP, Chi, and Stats... And -that- makes me question you. How are you able to sneak in to their servers undetected "immediately" after information is sent to you, "immediately" find my characters, and give someone 4m CP without being detected at all? You would think that you going around and tinkering with their database would get you pretty busted. Not to mention the legal repercussions. And furthermore, why does the character have to be a certain level? Why can't it just be any level character? If you know what you're doing so well, then it shouldn't be a problem.

NEEEXT
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 22:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larsks View Post
believe who? you or dabnoj?
belive me man ^^ and belive elm0 too, after your buy youll be happy if you want to buy
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aeria, cp hack, karahan, ts2, twelvesky2 cp