Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] The Wazzup hack

Discussion on [Release] The Wazzup hack within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 01/11/2012, 17:42   #16

elite*gold: 4
"nSize isnt Correct " Error using Mayn 12Sky2 Please Help
Old 01/11/2012, 18:05   #17

elite*gold: 702
Wrong game version, this hack is only for Area 12Sky2
Old 01/11/2012, 19:16   #18

elite*gold: 0
Thanks man for this hack its great
Glad you remade the hack and farkill is good for lower levels so thanks alot
Old 01/11/2012, 20:15   #19

hey Cha0s can you add my MSN/YM il get back at ya after i pay the internet bill i'm on stick atm .. >.< low speed
Old 01/11/2012, 20:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
he said that you steal shit and re-make it to look as your own than sell it as it was made by you.

* why is it that you never get what people are saying ? your English is not bad so i don't think you don't understand what ppl are saying, stop acting stupid for once in your life time !! PERIOD

Yea it's true but anyway what does it matters anymore, every one is hacking in this game or scamming to have good stuff and level up.
So what is the point anymore ? age sucked enough cash from allot of ppl and made such stupid promos and the game is overpowered and unbalanced etc. i'm sure you know all the other stuff like this too.

I only invested like 3-4k ap in this game in these 3 years i'm playing and i did pretty good, i dont mind ppl hacking to level up, the thing that boders me is that they hack in wars/pvp, they scam instead of working they're ass off to make money. so fk it let it be ruined.
age doesn't cares, they never will, look at 12sky1, look at Troy lmao had like what 1 month on the market ? they dont use anti hack programms, fine this is they're punishment for loosing cool games off the market, and yes us players will loose those games too but there are plenty more on the internet that are worth playing.

if you use win7 or win vista right click on the injector and select "run as administrator"
then do all the steps wazapoo told you to it has to work.
Aeria had nothing to do with Troy. That was ran by Alt1 themselves. Though I agree with most of what you're saying here Aeria isn't really the only one to blame. Had Alt1 payed attention and protected their products in the first place TS1 might still be around. Instead they just left all the coding right out in the open and were punished for doing so.
Old 01/11/2012, 22:12   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaegerspas View Post
Aeria had nothing to do with Troy. That was ran by Alt1 themselves. Though I agree with most of what you're saying here Aeria isn't really the only one to blame. Had Alt1 payed attention and protected their products in the first place TS1 might still be around. Instead they just left all the coding right out in the open and were punished for doing so.
Not at all my friend. Its all 100% aeria's fault, look at all the other ts2's out there, they all have antihackshields and they do keep hackers away. Companies like Mayan really cared for their ts2 so they used a very good antihackingshield, enough to separate the amateur hackers who want to play the game and want to hack at d same time,from the "real hackers" who don't really play the game as much or care, but enough ppl begging them to break an antihacking shield will get them to work on it, like they did with Mayan. Believe me i just saw a guy on this forum asking for a way to breakin the gameguard from another ts2, makes me think if it truly is for that game or maybe it is for the korena ts1 which recently got the attention from old ts1 players. Anyways my point is aeria just plain sucks, and they know the game is dying and they are trying to milk as much $$ as they can before dooms day.
Old 01/12/2012, 00:02   #22

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnegga View Post
Not at all my friend. Its all 100% aeria's fault, look at all the other ts2's out there, they all have antihackshields and they do keep hackers away. Companies like Mayan really cared for their ts2 so they used a very good antihackingshield, enough to separate the amateur hackers who want to play the game and want to hack at d same time,from the "real hackers" who don't really play the game as much or care, but enough ppl begging them to break an antihacking shield will get them to work on it, like they did with Mayan. Believe me i just saw a guy on this forum asking for a way to breakin the gameguard from another ts2, makes me think if it truly is for that game or maybe it is for the korena ts1 which recently got the attention from old ts1 players. Anyways my point is aeria just plain sucks, and they know the game is dying and they are trying to milk as much $$ as they can before dooms day.

if they put anti hack shield, its for nothing, i know allot of games with anti hack and i know allot of players playng with hack on them, even me, and it's working, all u havke to do is to force start the game, without the game launcher, and delet the file from anthi hack shiel folder or where it is in the game, and tada u can hack the game, but of course, the game will not make an update if is one release, and then it will crash at force start, but again u make thoes steps and over, so guy the point is, even with hack shield the games are not protected, i hope u understand what i wanted to say, and sorry for my bad english, have a nice day,

koko
Old 01/12/2012, 00:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by urnegga View Post
After making my comment I came to the realization my comment was quite invalid considering had they implemented a shield of some sort it would indeed have kept most from even attempting to figure any of this out using programs such as CE.
Old 01/12/2012, 07:27   #24

wazapoo ur the best ever! tnx for this !
Old 01/12/2012, 07:39   #25

Like this hack so much i did a video for it...

Old 01/12/2012, 15:56   #26

Thanks for making the video, can i add it to the main post?
Old 01/12/2012, 18:06   #27

elite*gold: 50
i cant set auto pill can sum1 explain better?
Old 01/12/2012, 18:11   #28

What your mean by you cant set it? You dont know how to change the values in the circles or you cant tick the box or it just doesnt work?
Old 01/12/2012, 18:20   #29

hey mr wazapoo can you add the auto pet feed.. like your hack before.. ) its is very usefull specially for multi clients ) if not, its ok.. this hack is already the best tho..
Old 01/12/2012, 19:07   #30

yea i was going to ask about pet auto pill also. See i use CE and get Infinite time to grind but its pointless when i have to sitt at my computer and feed my pet any thoughts on this matter?

Tags
12sky2, free, godmode, hack, ts2